2- Here comes the bad boy

chapter 2

Ryan's POV

It was another boring day with nothing to do, so I decided to stay in bed.
I thought I could sleep the wasted time from yesterday...., I just can't believe we were just one step away from entering the jail, if my dad knew I'm dead meat...

suddenly the door of my bedroom was opened without even one knock , I stood up in a hurry cause I knew who was it " Ryan, I'm, your lovely father, going to send you to London to have fun !"

Hold on. Am I hearing right ?!
" hey, old man what are you up to, because I know that you won't just send me to London and leave all the work here, what are you planning? "

" OK, you got me , you are going to be a full time 24/7 bodyguard for this young lady " dad showed me a picture for a very hot, sexy girl with black hair and green to blue eyes also her skin is flawless ,she is stunning.

" She's fine, but what do you mean by full time 24/7, why? I don't want to be with some spoiled kid the whole time"

" No, you thought you have a say in this, you just have to do it " dad was a bit like the sadist father who likes to see his son suffer but again he is my father, I'm sure there is an explanation for this. I looked at my dad and hell he was serious.

"she's the daughter of my best friend. and she inherited big money from her real parents, my best friend adopted her so he wants to protect her before something bad happens , because he is expecting an unwanted visitors anytime soon, they might kill her " Dad explained.

That was surprising but I guess I'm gonna enjoy my stay in London with.. " Oh dad, what's her name ? "

" She's Ella Simon, and you young man, if you do anything inappropriate you're gonna regret it " he threatened me.

Pftt he forgot that I'm no good with promises " don't worry dad, she is in good hands ,soooo.. when we are leaving? " I asked.

" I guess ...tomorrow " he replied.

Ella's POV

My head is aching from all the facts and hidden truth ,yet I'm happy that my parents trusted me and decided to lift the weight from their shoulders .

" Ella, hurry up your going to miss your flight " mom yelled from down stairs.

"Coming.... so this is it, I'm leaving this beautiful home for....I don't know how long... " I looked at my pictures with my parents for the last time, then closed the door.

" Dear, did you put Ella's new phone? " yes , yes. you worry to much " I heard them talk.

" What new phone? " I asked

" Well you see, since you are going to live in London, we bought you a new phone so you can contact with us anytime you want, and it has a tracer, so if you were by any chance in danger we can find you "mom said with a warm smile.

"Thank you guys, love you both so much, and do not worry , I'm confidant in my own strength, dad you are the one who taught me how to defend myself" I pointed out.

Dad looked at me with proud eyes and hugged me tightly ,then my mom kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear " Honey, I love you but please don't get pregnant okay !"

I was surprised at her words but I'm not worried cause I know she was joking, right?

We walked out the door and got in the car. I'm gonna miss this car, it was a black Mazda it's nothing special for cars but I love it because it's our car.