8- Dad is here

chapter 8

I was hungry , so I made myself a sandwich. but while I was about to bite...

"Ella, Do you want to go out with me to the library, I need a book ?"

Rayn out of nowhere asked me, I was so confused because this is the first time he asked me something politely.

" Wait a minute, why I'm even asking you?
You are coming with me, I can't just leave you here, Kevin went to meet his old friend. "

Yep, I spoked too early, cuz that's the Rayn I know and he is still a demanding jerk.

" Okay fine "

I won't argue with him and that's because I also need to read a book from my reading list.
Kevin took the car so we took the bus.
The bus was crowded so we stood next to each other, trust me it wasn't comfortable at all.

" What book do you want? " I asked him to break the tension .

He looked at me and smiled.
" it's 'Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets' ,I read all of Harry Potter's books except for that. "

" Wow, so you are also a fan, great... me too. " Rayn looked at me with straight face and then asked.

" why didn't argue? or even complain about coming with me, that's so not like you "

" well, I too need a book , I read you know " I confirmed.

" No wonder, what book? " he asked me and he was interested ,I think that side of him is cute.

" It's 'If I Stay by Gayle Forman'."

" seriously, I read that book two months ago and it was beautiful " he said with an existing tone and I was so damn confused because that's Rayn we are talking about. I didn't know how to reply so I remained silent.

After five minutes we arrived to the library ,it was 7:30 p.m and there were two people reading, just two people.
I mean what's wrong with today's people, they don't appreciate books, they don't see that books are art and a different world that can fill your imagination with the magic of words. I simply love reading romantic dramatic novels that have a lot of quotes.

" I will look for the book in the Fantasy section " he said that and disappeared between the books, he was fast.

" I guess I will look in the Romance section. "

When I was about to grab the book some man who was standing next to me dropped his book on the floor so I bent to grab it .
" here you go sir " I looked at him and smiled, he has blue eyes and a brown hair he looked young but not that young I give him 38 plus he has a well built body.

" Well thank you young lady " he returned a warm smile.
I looked at his book and it was the philosophic book ' The Prince ' .

" my dad once read this book he told me it was interesting "

" oh yes, this is my third time reading it and everytime I read it I discover something new about it that I didn't notice for the first time . " he said.

" that's great . well it was nice meeting you sir but I have to go now " I said that then turned my neck to look for Rayn.

" it was nice meeting you too Ella " when he said that I froze in my place I couldn't move.

" How do you know my name??? I didn't tell you " I was panicking.

" you see ...." while he was talking Rayn dashed towards me with an angry expression on his face.

" why are here..... DAD? " when he said dad I felt that I can't handle those
coincidences anymore.

"sooo ,you are Veer ...Ryan's father and my dad's old friend! " I said

" yes Ella, and I seriously miss your father I miss the old days. when he called me for help I was genuinely happy, I couldn't refuse his request. "

" that nice dad... now answer my question , why are you here or what are you doing here ?" Rayn seemed annoyed .

" why ? can't I just come to London and see my lovely kid, I didn't see you for almost three months. " his father said.

" Really " Rayn stared at him and gave him the - I don't believe your nonsense - face .

" wellll, not really, I came here to make sure that Ella is fine " . he said with a very honest face and turned to face me.
" Ella. Did this good for nothing son do anything to you? "

I looked at Rayn ,he was making a worried face then I decided to go easy on him.
" No Veer, he is a good son who was taking care of me this past three months "

" see dad I'm good... so when are you going back home? " Rayn asked.

" I'm staying with you for a month. "

" oka.... wait what? " he was surprised and so do I but not at Veer's staying with us but at Ryan's reaction.

" like I said, I'm staying with you guys, we are going to have so much fun together " Veer was excited and so do I.

" oh Ella you are happy now but trust me you will regret this happy smile next month "

---------

what did he mean by " regret " ?
I guess you will find out in the next chapter...