12- 'Because of me'

Chapter 12

We arrived to school at 7:50 , so basically I have 10 minutes to get my books from my locker and go to the first class which is art.

" Hey Ella. " I turned my head to see Joy with a big smile on her face.

" oh hey Joy , What's up ? "

"The stars, the sun, anyone who is taller than me" she joked " anyway are you okay ,how are you feeling?" she asked.

" fine ,I guess? " I wasn't sure what she meant .

" Well ,I heard from Max that you were drunk and almost fell off of the roof !"

" oh that...yes, I'm perfectly fine, don't worry. plus how do you know Max? " I was surprised because this is my first time knowing that she knew him.

" We are childhood friends since elementary school, we are really close, like we are siblings" she confirmed.

" Max has been friends with Rayn- best friend actually - since the second day. How come I never knew that you were childhood friends? " I pointed out.

" In my defense ,I only knew yesterday when he told me on the phone that you almost fell, and he was super worried by the way. "

" yeah, I know .Thats why I'm gonna thank him later. " I said that then got my books out of my locker.

" Ella, what class ? " Joy asked me while getting her books out of her locker which was two lockers away from mine.

" Art, and you? "

" Also art, I wanted to ask, where is Rayn anyway ? you two usually come together. " She asked .

" He is tired from yesterday's events so he went to the art class first, to take a short nap. and Joy where is Max ? " I asked then we headed to the classroom.

" He has History "

When we arrived to class Joy opened the door but only to see Britney and her gang sitting in the first raw laughing .
Rayn was sleeping in the last one, I guess he hates her because in art we get the chance to choose where to sit and he chose the further seat from Britney.
That doesn't bother me at all because I hate her too and so do Joy.

" ugh, the blockheads are here. " Joy muttered .

" Just walk and ignore them, I want my peaceful morning to stay a peaceful morning. " I reasoned then grabbed her wrist and dragged her before she say anything.

Buttt life is not fair, it must destroy my morning wishes .

Britney glanced us " Oh look guys it's Ella and Joy, they look so nerdy that I didn't recognize​ them ." Britney laughed her heart out and so do her what you call 'friends'.

" oh Joy look it's the thickheaded and her cloddish group. sorry we didn't see you either ." I just can't stand looking at her so we continued walking to our seats.

" who's the thickheaded you bitch" she screamed looking like she was about to kill someone but then the art teacher came in and heard her.

" Miss Britney, please don't swear in my class. " Mr. Ted is the best.
" okay class, today we will talk about dreams, so... did you do your homework ? " He put his papers on his desk and everyone nodded at his question except for Rayn, he was sleeping so I waked him up.

" Hey wake up " I whispered.

" What do you want,Ella ? " he has a swore expression.

" Wake up. Mr.Ted is here,he's gonna check our homeworks. "