28-I'm happy to see you happy

Chapter 28

It's Friday now and the football game is on fire. I didn't know that it was such a big deal until I saw all the decorations and cheerleaders... and parents.

" Ella what do think? " Inori asked me.  She came to cheer for Cris. He's playing with Max and Rayn, they all looked so muscular and handsome.

" I think it's our win, I mean look at the three guys ,they are killing it with their team work and I'm sure of the win" I replied blessed.

" I think so too, they are gonna win " Joy said.

We were sitting on the first bench next to Kevin, he came to watch over me because Rayn was on the court playing but he will go back win the game is over to visit his friend.

You know I'm proud of Rayn , playing for the sake of the school, because I know he can be pretty lazy sometimes  but there he is doing something for Not himself or ME, I'm glad he's more than my bodyguard - cousin-, he's my man, my Rayn.

" Come on kiddo you can do this " I heard Kevin cheering for Rayn, I guess they are getting along and Kevin likes football so it was a pleasure for him to be here.

Me and the girls continued cheering until the game ended up for us, we won.

I ran to Rayn and jumped in his arms " You. Were. Awesome and charming." I said hugging him while I'm still in his arms.

" Thank you Ella for cheering " Rayn said with the most cheerful and bright smile.

" Umm... " Inori cleared her throat looking at us, in confusion.

" Guys, you're...? " Cris pointed at us. Max didn't seem surprised. Well I guess Joy told him.

" Yes we are together, she's my lovely girlfriend " Rayn confessed to them.

" Awww Ella congratulations and I was wondering when it's gonna happen because when I first saw you ,you two were kissing but not together .I'm happy " Inori was so excited .

" T-Thanks" I said turning red.

I can't believe that this fine creature is my boyfriend.

" So now what? " Max asked .

" Now we partyyyy" Rayn replied in a high tone that made all of the football team cheer.

Funny thing, Liam the captain of the team didn't show up today and no one knows why. Well that doesn't really matter, we won and now we party.

Everyone went to their homes to change their clothes .

~~~

That's Ella's dress