38- Dad's approval

Chapter 38

Right now we are home ,in my room holding my phone to speak with my parents. You know about us and all, and I really hope that they don't get too dramatic especially dad, because of Ashton he hated every guy that tries to even talk to me... let's hope for the best.

I dialed the number and waited, Rayn looked at me and said " I will talk with them first " I just nodded and handed him the phone, he put it on speaker.

Dad :" Hello "

Great Dad, I was hoping that my mom would pick up the phone.

Rayn :" Hello sir , how are you doing these days ? "

Hmmm formal much... He's nervous, I can see his eyebrows twitch ,they tend to do that whenever he's nervous .

Dad :" I'm fine son, thanks for asking... so what made you call me by using Ella's phone, where is she? "

Rayn :" She's right here don't worry, I called to tel- ask for your permission to date your daughter"

Nice one Ray...

" and be her boyfriend, and I didn't forget that I'm still her bodyguard, I will treasure her and protect her with my life, I will not make her cry nor break her heart, I'm in love with her sir and I want your pleasing"

Rayn waited for a reply for minutes.My dad was silent.

I AM lucky to have him, hopefully my dad approves.

Ian :" Rayn...I don't like boys near my daughter but you are good I guess. So if I ever and I mean ever hear that you have hurt my sugar pie mentality or physically, I will kill you so be prepared for the worst son "

Wow, dad is... something.

He can be super scary with his calm threats ...

I looked at Rayn and saw his charming smile covering his handsome face.

My perfect man.

Rayn :" I won't, not in this life so don't worry. Thank you sir you will not regret this decision ".

Rayn looked at me with a bright smile that made me wanna kiss him right away but Dad was still on the line so I took the phone from him.

Me :" Hi daddy, how are you? "

Dad:" Good sugar I'm fine. "

Me:" Thank you dad for giving him a chance, I love you "

Dad:" I love you too sugar and if he hur-"

I cut him off knowing what he'd say :" Dad don't worry, he won't... Where is mom? "

I missed her, I missed them both, I want to see their faces.

Dad :" She's sleeping, she was working all day long "

Me :" Yeah she's a hard working lady, just kiss her for me "

I sighted and Rayn seemed to notice so he put me on his lap and kissed my temple.

Dad:" Oh don't have to tell me twice, I can also -"

Me :" Okay dad bye "

I knew what he was going to say, I literally could feel his smirk.

Men.

With that I ended the call. I looked at Rayn and saw him staring at me with a smirk.

Like I said... Men.

" Don't I get a kiss for that? " He asked looking so cute .

I put my hands around his neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips...

" I love you " He said with lust and love showing in his eyes.

"I love you too "

°°°°

Ian's POV ( Ella's dad)

I went to our room to sleep but when I opened the door I saw Mary packing up.

" Hey love. What are you doing? " When she raised her head , I felt like my heart cracked .
I saw her crying, so I rushed and hug her real tight.

" What's wrong love why are cry and packing? " I asked worried thinking that she was sick of me, doesn't want to stay with me any longer.

She hugged me back and put her head in my chest " I-I miss my baby girl, I w-want to see her " she said between sobs.

What?

God she scared me to death.

Women can be sooo emotional.

" Yeah me too, I missed her too. Look on the bright side, I just talked to her and she's doing great, also Rayn asked for my pleasing to date her " I said with a sight at the last part.

Rayn is a fine man ,but ever since that a*shole Ashton cheated on her, I'm afraid that I would see that broken look on her beautiful face.

Mary looked at me with the most mesmerizing smile " Really?  I knew it that they will fall in love, yes, she will be happy with him ,he's sweet and kind. " she replied.

" So do you wanna go see our daughter? " I asked her, she looked at me with a bigger smile and kissed me so I kissed her back.

" Yes, yes yes I love you Ian so much"

" I love you too babe "

With that we fell asleep.

°°°

The next day.

We are in the airport, we booked a flight to London, but we will have to wait for two hours due to some auto-pilot problems.

°°°°

A.N

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry for the mistakes :)

What do you think of Ella's parents?