32- I have no mercy

Chapter 32

" I do look like who? " I asked the masked man.

" Boss told me that you look exactly like your mother so he showed me a picture of her and yes you look like her. " He smirked. You could see the smirk because his mask wasn't covering his mouth.

" I'm Paul O'Connor, nice to meet ya " he said.

" See if I care about what's your name, but what I care about is... Who is your freaking boss? how does he know my mother ?  " I asked in a rough tone. I'm sure he was talking about my real mother because I do look like her, I saw a picture of her face before I leave to London.

" Ha nice try " Paul said with a grin  then he turned to face Brandon " Oh yes boss wanted me to tell you that you are free to go "

" What do you mean?  what about my daughter? " Brandon asked.

" She's right here " Paul snapped his fingers and a tall big man in suit- of course with a mask on- came into the room holding a young blonde girl who looked exactly like Liam.

" Father? " When she saw Brandon ,she ran to hug him. It was a touching family moment.

But that's not the time, I need to get out of here.

I looked at Liam and mouthed to him that I need the keys. He understood and came towards me. He put the key in my hand's lock and tried to open it untill, the Paul guy decided to interfere.

" Hey what are you doing? " He asked Liam.

" I wanted to free her hands to carry Grace since we are going now " he explained.

" No you won't " Paul came to Liam grabbed him by the hem of his shirt
" Now you and your precious family get out of here so I can deal with her alone " Paul looked at me with a dirty smirk.

No no no no no and no...

I have to get out now

I don't wanna know what's he thinking

But by that dirty look, you could guess.

While I was panicking, Liam mouthed something before they got out of the room .

What? 

He was saying ' Hands and Keys ' what? 

.
.
.
Wait a minute

I put my hands on the lock behind my back and felt it, I felt the keys in the lock...

Nice one Liam

I smirked then tried to open the lock without any sound so I called out for Paul to distract him.

" Give me Grace, look she's almost asleep...Come on man have mercy. " I said that and opened the lock but I didn't move cause now I need to free my legs without him noticing.

" I have no mercy, in fact I have no heart so deal with it, I'm going to put her on a chair outside so don't think of doing anything funny " he threatened me and got out.

Oh I'm not doing anything funny, it's just something pretty damn serious.

I took this as my chance and opened the locks on my legs but I kept the chains to make it seem like I'm still tied then I put my hands in their possession and waited.

I waited for quite a while until he came in.

I looked at him and panicked.

"What the f*ck are you wearing???  and what are you holding?  " I asked.

" I'm wearing boxers and that ohhh that is for you... I'm gonna have so much fun torturing you " he laughed like a psycho douche bag.

He was holding tongs

I definitely don't want to die here.

I have to move.

" before you do anything... where is Grace?  " I asked because I can't leave her here, I wanted to know where did he put her so I can run.

" Don't worry she's behind that door sleeping on a chair " he replied.

Okay that won't take time like in all movies, where the other hostage is being held in a small locked room and you have to find the keys to the door and... you get what I mean.

Paul started motioning towards me, he grabbed my shoulders and smirked... Ugh.

I couldn't hold it any longer, so I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the floor, holding his tears so I just got up and started to walk out of the room but Paul grabbed my foot.

" Let go you a*shole " I tried to kick his face but he dodged it.

As he tumbled me to the floor I saw the room filled with people... People that I was dying to see.

I didn't feel Paul's hands. All I heard is his screams. Rayn was here.

Rayn...

°°°°°

A.N

Sorry for the mistakes  :)

I hope you liked  this chapter :D

And finally Rayn is here. Yay :)