Ch. 10

Truex Marshall
    My hands are shaking from anticipation, all I want is Briar and I am seconds away. Opening the door, I hold it for her as she walks ahead. When she turns towards me, no doubt to scold me for what happened at the restaurant I kiss her, releasing all the pent up sexual frustration that's consumed me for the past 9 months. I've never needed anything as badly as I do her right now. "I have to have you, now." I state, lifting her dress and grinding against her. Laying her onto the bed I continue to kiss down her neck.

"Wait. Wait, I can't." She says, pushing at my chest. I roll off of her laying on my back, trying to keep myself in control. "I can't have sex with you." She tells me, breathing rapidly.

"Yeah, you said that." I reply, my voice harsher than I intended.

"I know. I needed to hear it again." She explains, glancing over at me. Her face changes from a smirk to a more chagrined look. "I'm sorry." She apologizes, sitting up and looking down at me. "You okay?"

"No." I answer, honestly. My mind and body are so keyed up from tonight, its a struggle to keep from embarrassing myself.

"You look absolutely pathetic. You can't be that hard up for a piece of ass."

"No, jokes." I order.

I want to argue over the fact she just called herself a piece of ass, but I can't even focus that much. I can tell by her face she feels bad, but I'm in no position to make her feel better. I need a minute, hours, or days to come down from what I'm feeling. When she smiles her wicked smile, I feel my pulse quicken, again.

    She opens my coat and drags her finger along the front of my shirt to the top of my pants. Unsnapping the button and tugging on them until she gets them low enough. My breathing is harsh as she puts me in her mouth and wanting her becomes more of a need. My head fills with thoughts of what I'm going to do to her after she's mine. Watching her, mesmerized by her face, her hands, her body, remembering how she looked when she came apart in my hand. All of it races through my mind as my whole body tightens.

Briar Roberts

    On the way back to the hotel from the restaurant I have time to process the fact that Truex gave me an orgasm. My first....underneath a table.... in a public place with his mother and her boyfriend at the table. I can practically feel myself going to hell. I expected Truex to gloat a little, maybe even tease me, but he's been silent and perfectly behaved. I'd almost prefer him to ignore me, but he refuses to do that too. The looks he gives me could set a forest on fire...Ole Smokey the Bear would be so disappointed. I know I started this, I just didn't think it would go this far. We say goodnight to his mom and Ed outside our door and he holds it open for me and I walk inside. I turn to ask if he's okay and as soon as I do his mouth is on mine, hungry and explosive.

    My heart leaps into my throat. I've never experienced anything like Truex. My head spins when I hear, "I have to have you, now." His kisses are hot, marking a path down my neck making me want him, but I know I can't do this. I push at his chest telling him to stop. When he does I tell him I can't have sex with him. Not for his sake but mine. I certainly need the reminder, because right now I want him to roll back on top of me and not stop.

I sit up and look down at him, he looks so unbelievably rejected it almost breaks my heart. My decision to right the wrong I may have had a "hand" in. I smile, then show him with my mouth that I was wrong for letting it go so far.

After he's done, I see it in his face, its not over between us. The look he gives me is a promise of more to come. I struggle to find something to say, but needing to make this less awkward. I glare at him, "Why do you look so content?"

"Do you really have to ask that?" He asks, huskily.

I chuckle. "Guess not but I won't lie, I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm trying to think of something to say, but I got nothing."

"You're talking right now." He points out.

I laugh. "True. You could help. Quit looking at me like that and it can all go back to normal." He raises an eyebrow reminding me of his sister, so I reach out and lower it. "Don't do that. You remind me of Mya, and that's wrong on so many levels."

"What exactly are you saying?"

"I mean your sisters hot and all but she's my bes-"

"Not that! About what is normal?" He interrupts, judging by the look on his face he doesn't want to hear anymore about his sister.

"Normal, like it was before we...you know." I say, implying our respective orgasms. When he gives me a blank stare and doesn't respond, I clarify. "We pretend like we didn't help each other climax." I explain, quickly.

"No." He replies, simply.

"Listen. I do realize you think you want to sleep with me, but save yourself some aggravation and forget it. Its not going to happen."

"And why do you think that?"

"Because, you're Mya's brother for one. Two, I'm not going to sleep with anyone, it could screw up my plans to die alone and be ripped apart by hundreds of cats. I have goals Truex. It might not seem like I do, but I do."

"I understand goals."

"Thank you." I respond, relieved.

"I have goals too." He states, turning on his side to face me.

"Don't you dare." I warn, knowing it involves me as he reaches out to rest his hand on my thigh.

His hand moves the fabric of my dress up. "I will have you." He states, looking into my eyes as he starts to pull my panties down. "Maybe not today, but soon. I will feel you naked, arching underneath me as I bury myself inside of you." He sits up to pull my underwear down slowly and I struggle with myself, I don't want him to stop. He parts my legs as he lowers his head to me, looking me in the eye. "I will know how you taste."