Ch. 30

I wake up and notice Truex is already out of bed. So, I roll out of the covers needing to pee and race to the bathroom. I open the door, Easton is passed out against the wall, Mya right next to him. Trying not to wake them I put down the toilet seat and relieve myself. I flush and lift the lid just incase Mya has to throw up again. Easton stirs and opens his eyes, looking very miserable. I run the water and wash my hands.

"Hey, honey. Feeling okay?" I ask, smiling. Its good to be on the other end of a hangover.

He groans and looks toward Mya. "Better then she is, I'm sure." He answers, sympathetically.

"Where's Tate?" I question, curious why he didn't take care of Mya last night. I remember them coming into the room after Truex and I escaped to bed. Mya was throwing up until late into the night, I got up a few times to get her water. If Tate wasn't with her, he has to be pretty messed up too. He didn't seem too bad when we left the club, but the party went on until early this morning. I should go to his room to check on him and see if he needs anything.

He shrugs. "No idea."

"How much did he drink last night?" I ask, hoping he can remember. Again, he shrugs. I see that he's trying not to wake up Mya. "Carry her into the bedroom." I tell him, holding the door open. I fold back the sheet and comforter as he lays her down on the mattress, I cover her up and together we leave the room.

Truex is watching the news and the whole suite is trashed, we're definitely going to have to tip the housekeeping good today. I walk past him to the door, picking up Mya's purse. I take out her room key. "I'm going to check on Tate, make sure he's okay." I tell them both, not waiting for a response as I open the door. At the elevators I turn to see Easton and seconds later Truex join me in the hall.  "I hope everyone made it back to their rooms okay." I state, worriedly.

"Those that didn't, left this morning." Truex replies, easing my concern a little.

"I think after we check on Tate we need to order him and Mya one of those IV things. It worked for me, it chould help them too." Truex nods, as the elevator doors part. We step on and take it down a floor, to their room.

Once outside the room I knock, waiting for him to answer. Truex scoffs and takes the key card from me, opening the door. I don't want to see anything I'm not supposed to, so I hang back a little. A drunk Tate naked on his bed, could potentially be scarring.

The boys don't say anything, so I know its safe to come into he room. I see him passed out in bed. They shake the bed trying to wake him. "Tate, ole buddy ole pal. Need anything?" Easton asks, smirking as Tate groans loudly. "Wake up and take care of your fiancé, she's a mess." Easton, orders more seriously.

Finally, Tate opens his eyes and lifts his head. "Where is she?" He questions, looking at the rumpled sheets of his bed finding them lacking Mya's presence.

"Our room." I tell him, feeling for his dazed state of mind.

He groans again as Easton continues to shake the bed. I hit his shoulder. "Stop. You're going to make him sick." I scold.

The toilet flushes and I look towards the bathroom door. When Becca comes out wearing one of Tate's shirts and nothing else my eyes almost pop out of my head. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, Becca. Seeing shock, guilt and shame on her face I start towards her. I'm going to kill her. "You bitch!" I scream, fighting against Truex's hold as he passes me off to Easton. Truex jumps on Tate not saying a word as his fists start flying. I start to kick out at Becca yelling at her, not feeling a second of sympathy as tears streak her face. Easton, yells for Truex to stop. I turn to see a bloody Tate and want to get in a few punches of my own.