Beautiful

Johnny's P.O.V The night of the Gala

I looked into Lance's closet and fished around for my suit. I threw it on the bed and was about to slip off my shirt when Christina came in. I looked at her and saw that she had a bag in her hand. "I'm gonna go to Courtney's so that she can help me get dressed." I nodded and my heart ached a little that I had to get dressed by myself. She left and I slipped off my shirt.

Christina's P.O.V

I got into the car and she signed, "So who's your date?" I smiled a little and replied, "One of daddy's friends." She smiled and I looked out the window. Later we arrived at the Gala location and we rushed inside. She took up this massive staircase and to a room that had mirrors and chairs and a lot of make up on a table. "OK go change behind there and I'll do your make-up and hair." she signed to me. I nodded and went behind the curtain to change. Later I changed into the dress I picked out that zipped on the side and walked out to face Courtney.

Johnny's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom trimming my goatee a little bit. I didn't really like touching it up, but this was a special occasion. After that, I put on my dress socks and shoes, then went over to Lance's cologne collection. I wanted to use a cologne that he rarely used so that Christina wouldn't notice. I grabbed a cologne that had never been opened and put it on. God, I hope she likes it. I gelled my hair back and began to wonder what Christina's hair would look like. Then I took a look at myself in the body mirror. "Damn, Lance was right. Blue is a good color." I said to myself. I left the bedroom, and grabbed my keys off the counter and got in my car to drive to the Gala.

Christina's P.O.V

I looked at Courtney's wide eyes and she said, "Wow!" I smiled at her and signed, "Just the reaction I was looking for." I looked at my now perfectly straight black hair and my dark blue dress with heels. "You'd knock a thousand guys down!" She said. I laughed and then her mother was in the doorway with her dress on. "Ladies, guests are downstairs, and Christina there's someone here for you." I smiled and Courtney said, "That's him I bet." I breathed, really nervous to see Johnny. I walked out of the room and made my way to the Grand Gala.

Johnny's P.O.V

I was waiting at the bottom of the staircase for Christina. I had gotten a few looks from guests, but never any stares. Then I saw a girl in blue walking down the stairs and she was looking at me. Then as she got closer, my breath caught in my throat. It was Christina, and she was...beautiful! It wasn't even the same girl I saw a few hours ago. Finally, she met me and said, "Hi." I couldn't speak. My voice locked up. I was probably making myself look stupid right now. "Hey." I breathed slowly. She giggled and I smiled at her. "You look great." She said looking at me up and down. I breathed and smiled. "You look beautiful." I told her. She looked away and I saw her blush. I hooked my arm and said, "I am your date. Right?" I looked into her eyes and she smiled. "Yes I am, Johnny." She slid her arm into mine and I escorted her to a table.