Love.

I took a hold of Johnny's hand as the plane landed in Louisiana. I never flew before and I slept most of the way on Johnny's shoulder. When we landed and grabbed our stuff, we passed through the airport gate and took a limo to the hotel. Thankfully, Johnny was so disguised that he wasn't even recognized by the person behind the desk that even gave us our room. We went to our room that was on the top floor and right when we did, Johnny quickly took off his disguise which was winter clothes and it was eighty something degree weather. I laughed and threw my stuff on our bed. "Can't stand the Louisiana heat can you?" He shook his head. "I lived in Florida, but that was many years ago." I laughed and I said, "You might want to change into your pajamas because there's not really anything to show you. He nodded and I grabbed my pajamas and headed into the bathroom to change. When I changed and walked out, Johnny was laying on the bed in black pajama pants and socks. "Hello, love." He said and I smiled blushing a bit. He patted a spot next to him and I walked over to it and laid down next to him. He turned on the TV and even remembered to put subtitles on for me. Johnny slid his hand to mine and grabbed it. He pulled me closer to him and my head rested on his chest. It was the first time I've seen him so bare and it made my face flush a bit. I felt his hand slide into my hair and he massaged my scalp. traced the tattoos on his bicep and trailed my fingers across his body. That's when he grabbed my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled me on top of him and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth for the first time. I pulled away at the sudden feeling and I sat up. He sat up and said, "I'm so sorry baby. I'll stop. I promise." He kissed my neck a little and that's when I felt a little spark in my stomach and I said, "Oh Johnny, you drive me crazy." He pulled me on top of him and said, "Christine, make love to me." My eyes went wide...