Soulfull Eyes.

Christine's P.O.V

I felt something really warm under my arm and face when I woke up. It smelled nice too, and was slowly rising and falling. Then I opened my eyes and saw that I was sleeping on someone's chest. I blinked a few times before I started to looked around and see who it was. That's when I saw Johnny, sound asleep with his mouth slightly parted. I giggled quietly at the cute scene and that's when I heard my stomach rumble. I rubbed it and slowly got out of bed and left my room quietly. I stepped into the kitchen and started to make noodles on the stove, and while I waited for the water to boil, I got my PlayStation 3 system and hooked it up to the TV in the living room. Then when the water boiled in the kitchen I put the noodles in and stirred them. Then I saw Johnny walk out of my room in my peripheral vision. I looked at him and he said, "Morning." I giggled. "Johnny it's eight o' clock at night." He pulled out his phone and put it close to his face. "You need glasses." I told him as I giggled. He looked at me. "I do have glasses. I just don't have them on at the moment." He came over and looked over at the pot. "Ooh, noodles." He said. I strained the water from the noodles and put the seasoning in it. Later we were sitting on the floor, and he watched me play video games. Then we were back up in my room laying down on my bed again. I got to play with his hair, and I was glad he never told me to stop because it was so soft. "I think that you should get your surgery, Christine." I looked into his eyes and said, "I don't know if I want it yet. I have no use for it." His face looked hurt and he said, "But you can finally hear. You can hear me play the guitar and you can hear music and you can hear voices." I put two fingers to his lips and said, "I promise I'll get it after the funeral, ok?" I felt him sigh and I pulled my hand away for him to smile. Butterflies hit my stomach and I almost gasped at the sensation. "Christine..." He said. I looked at him and he said, "I had a lot of fun at the Gala." I smiled and replied, "I did, too Johnny." I saw him looked down at my lips and I looked into the soulfulness of his eyes. "Johnny..." I whispered. We moved closer to one another and our lips brushed against each other's. I closed my eyes and that's when he pressed his lips to mine. I put my hand on his neck and Johnny put one of his in my hair. We kissed for a while, but he pulled away and said, "I shouldn't be doing this." He sat up and I felt hurt. "Is it me?" I asked and that's when he looked at me and kissed me again. We only kissed for a little while longer before we pulled away and he said, "We'd better get some sleep. We have to go to the airport tomorrow." I nodded and we fell asleep once again in each other's arms.