Grieving.

Johnny's P.O.V

It's been at least two days since we got the news about Lance. Christine decided to call of her ear surgery, and just forget that it was even planned. She stayed up in her room that was locked at all times. I stayed in the living room or the music room and waited for her to come out. As I was playing, I heard her bedroom door open and I jumped up. I opened the door and saw her walking slowly into the kitchen. I followed her and stopped behind a wall to see her looking around in the chip cabinet. I walked up behind her and reached to tap on her shoulder, but she turned around and saw me. She gave a small gasp and looked straight into my eyes. "Christine, you need to eat something more than chips." I took them from her and she took them back. "No." I knew that this was going to be a fight, and I didn't want to fight with her. I took them back and threw them in the garbage. Her eyes started watering and I felt a sting in my chest. Then she gave me a go to hell look, and went back to her room. I chased after her and she slammed the door in my face. I groaned and punched the door. I slumped against the wall and slid down it. She wasn't the only one grieving for Lance, and there were only three days left until the visitation. I put my head in my hands and that's when I saw a note slip under the door. I picked it up and unfolded it. "I'm sorry, Johnny. You can come in now." I heard the door unlock and I stood up and opened it. She was sitting on the floor crying and I shut the door. She looked up at me and I knelt down in front of her. Christine wiped her tears and whimpered, "Hold me...please." She didn't have to ask me twice. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled into me. As she cried, I cried with her. We stayed like that for a while until I felt her to limp and knew that she passed out. I picked her small frame up and put her on the bed, laying beside her. No one should be alone during a time like this. No one.

DJ: Awww poor Christine and Johnny. Their both sad :( I see that you guys are loving this story by all the comments! :D That's awesome because I thought that no one would like it. Thanks a bunch!