Chapter 4

The secret

If you prefer a video version: 👇🏼

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)

________________________

Girlfriend?

I feel like everything around me stops. My chest hurts. ''Oh, I'm Y-y/n.. nice to meet y-you..'' My voice cracked.

''Nice to meet you too!'' she said with a bright smile. I felt Jungkook's eyes on me, but I didn't dare to look at him. If I did, I'd have cried. I'm trying my best to hold it.

''Well, I guess you guys have things to talk so I'll be going now. It was nice to meet you again, Yeri,'' I said and walked away, eyes full of tears.

''Y/n...'' Jungkook tried to say, but I was inside already.

Jungkook's POV

I watched Y/n go inside. I know what she is thinking. I turned my face back to Yeri, who was smiling like a crazy person.

''Since when I became your boyfriend?'' I asked with an angry tone.

''Oh, cmon Jungkookie. I love you, and you love me. What is the problem?'' Yeri asked with a bright smile.

''The problem is that I'm not your boyfriend. I never was. Why did you tell her that?''

''Who is she anyway? How she got here? Do they know?'' Yeri asked.

''No! And you'll be quiet about it! It's none of your business,'' I said.

''You know you can't keep her here. Let her go, whoever she is. She is just some random girl,''.

''She is not just a random girl! Why I'm even talking to you? Why did you come?'' I started to get annoyed and wanted to after Y/n to explain everything to her.

'' I came to see you!'' she tried to grab my hand, but I backed away and left her alone, not caring about what she will think or what will happen. I need to find her. I need to explain everything before she figures everything out and hates me.

Your's POV

Why would he do this to me? Am I just some toy with him? I don't know anymore.

I walked through the living room and ignored Jimin's presence.

''What happened to you?'' I heard Jimin's voice beside me.

I turned to him. ''Nothing.'' I wipe my tears.

''Did he tell you everything? I thought you would be mad but not crying?'' he was confused. Tell me what? And be mad about what? That he has a girlfriend?

''He didn't tell me anything,'' I said, trying to contain my tears.

''What? I thought-''

I cut him. ''His girlfriend came to visit,''.

''Girlfriend? Wh-''

''Yes, Yeri was her name,'' I didn't want to talk anymore and left Jimin alone in the living room, still confused about everything.