Chapter 15

A brother?

If you prefer a video version or want to give a like to the chapter on YouTube:

Okay, but why am I in that picture? And with that article? What does this mean?

''Um, guys, what is this?'' I was shocked that my picture was on the news with the topic ''little girl missing without her parents''.

''Oh, Y/n, hi. We didn't know you were behind us,'' Hoseok laughed nervously.

''Why do you sound so nervous? Answer me!'' I raise my voice a bit.

''Okay, Y/n, this might look like something, but I'm sure there is an explanation,'' Yoongi stayed calm.

''Like there is for Jungkook's wedding? What is wrong in this world? Can't I get answers right away?'' I was beyond mad at this point.

I'm sick of this, sick of people lying and keeping secrets away from me. I am a big girl now. It doesn't mean they need to do this.

''Y/n, I know you are confused and full of questions now. That is why we haven't said anything yet,'' Hoseok said.

''So this means you know this long before this?'' I asked. They both nodded. ''I can't believe it. You all are just lying to me!''

''Calm down, okay! It was for your own best!'' Yoongi yelled back. ''And besides, you only saw a picture and the title. You don't even know what is going on. So shut up and let us explain it to you before you claim us as liars,'' I crossed my arms and waited for the explanation.

''Okay, so we might think your parents aren't the real parents,'' Hoseok started. ''And we have tried to figure out where are your real ones,'' He ended.

I was speechless. After so many years, I can't call them my parents anymore. Who are they? Why haven't they told me this?

''So you knew about this? And didn't tell me?'' I asked.

''Well, yes, but-'' Yoongi started, but I cut him out.

''But what? What could be a good reason not to tell me this? Do you want me to live a lie for the rest of my life?'' I yelled.

''No, it's not that! You are doing a lot right now, and this is the least you need!'' Hoseok yelled.

''Oh, please! I'm not a little girl anymore!'' I yelled.

''We don't think that!'' I heard Momo's voice behind me. They came to see what this noise was about.

''Did- did you know about this?'' I asked.

Momo nodded. She was ashamed that she had lied to her best friend. ''I can't ...'' I shook my head and ran back upstairs to my room with everyone yelling after me.

''Nice job, guys. Nice job,'' Momo said, crossing her arms and glaring at Hoseok and Yoongi.

''What? It wasn't our fault. She sneaked behind us!'' Yoongi whined.

''Exactly. Why are you doing your investigations in the kitchen!? And what are you doing here anyway? It's not your guard duty day,'' Momo said.

''Well, first, Jimin isn't doing a good job because he is sneaking to your room, and second, there isn't a good reason to be here. Maybe we like this place more than our old mansion. We seriously need to buy a new one,'' Yoongi said, and Hoseok nodded excitedly about the idea.