Chapter 24

Family

If you prefer a video one 💗

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived back at the cabin with the groceries. Taehyung was still thinking if he should tell Y/n about Yeri or not. If he does, the whole vacation will be ruined. But he cares about her so much not to tell. He decided to see if Jungkook would talk about it himself.

YOUR POV

After we ate the food, Jin cooked for us again. I'm not complaining. His food is so delicious. We were sitting on the couch, spending time together.

Jimin suddenly whispered in my ear and pointed out that we should go further. He had something to tell me or ask. I don't know, but I nodded to him and stood up from Jungkook's lap where I was. He looked at me, questioning, but I just shrugged it off and followed Jimin.

''Hey, you want to go with me to the mall? You know Jungkook's birthday is coming up. Do you have something to him?'' He asked once we got to the kitchen.

''No, I don't. And yeah, okay, I will come with you,'' I smiled. I returned to the living room to pick up Hangeum from the floor.

''Where are you going?'' Jungkook immediately asked once I was again walking away with our son.

"I'm going to the mall with Jimin,'' I answered and went to get Hangeum's stroller.

''Oh, can I come?'' He asked, walking behind me as I was getting everything I needed.

''No, stay here with them and spend time with your gang. You haven't done that for a while,'' I kissed him quickly and walked out the door with Jimin pushing the stroller. Jungkook stayed there, standing in awe at how you left.

Jimin was still pushing the stroller during our trip, and maybe this gives Hangeum some fresh air, and he can sleep. If he doesn't, it wouldn't be a surprise either.

''Have you thought about what you are going to give him?'' Jimin asked as we were getting near the mall.

I shook my head. I haven't thought about it. I would want to give him something special. I always baked his favorite bakings, but now I think it would be too obvious.

''Have you?'' I asked, and he nodded. ''Oh really?''

"Yeah, I have a few in mind. Momo helped me with it.''

''Well, you are a guy. You know what men want,'' I pouted.

"Yeah, but you have known him more than I have,'' He chuckled. That's true.

We arrived at the mall, and there were so many stores that I didn't even know where to start. Should I get him some clothing and accessories? Or maybe some colognes?

I had no idea. Jimin wasn't helping either. He was finding something for him. He bought him some blouses and pants. This was really stressing me out.

After quite a while, I finally found something for him. I don't know if it's lame or not, but I decided to get him a necklace. Just like he got one for me on that one day. I never take it off. It's always in my neck.

I decided to make it even more special. I asked the seller to engrave the first letters of our names on it. And then also a heart, and under the heart came Hangeum's name's first letter. I think it's cute.