Chapter 23

The bitch is back

If you want to watch this as a video or support me on YT ❤️)

It was the morning, our first morning here in Jeju. Last night, we ate and had a great time together, catching up with everyone. I'm still so happy that we are here.

I glanced beside me, and Jungkook was sleeping on his back, his right arm on his face. The blanket was covering his lower parts. His muscles shined in the morning sun, which came out from the curtains. God, how am I this lucky to have a man like this? We went through a lot, and he still loves me. And I love him.

I got off the bed slowly, not wanting to wake him up. I went to Hangeum's crib and found him wide awake also. He was playing with his bottle we left with him there last night. I picked him up and walked back to the bed. I laid him down next to Jungkook.

Then I walked on the other side of the bed and bent down to kiss him. I kissed every inch of his face once I felt him smiling at my doings.

''Morning, your son needs attention,'' I pointed to Hangeum, who already had turned to his stomach and was kicking his way everywhere. He didn't get anywhere, though. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and turned his body to him. ''I will go wash,'' I walked to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and put my hair in a light bun. I brushed my teeth, wore my morning coat, and walked out of the bathroom. Finding Jungkook still sleeping and Hangeum just lying there. Of course, he was awake enough to look after that he wouldn't fall off. But still.

I walked to the bed and picked up Hangeum. ''Whenever you are ready,'' I said, and he just groaned and turned his back on me. Yeah, he was still half-asleep.

I walked downstairs, finding Momo eating breakfast. Wow, she is up early. ''Morning,'' I said as I walked to the fridge to get Hangeum's bottle.

''Morning, did you sleep well?'' She asked. Something feels off. I look at her, suspiciousness drawn to my face.

"What?'' She asked, panicking, Ah-ha, got you.

''How was the walk with Jimin last night? You two went to your room after we had spent some time. Tell me everything,'' I said as I fed Hangeum. She gulped.

''Well, are you sure you want to know?'' She asked, and I nodded excitedly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear about my brother in bed but the other stuff.

Last evening, Jimin's POV (you have been asking to show their moments and points of view, so here you go~)

As soon as we exited the cabin, we walked to the beach that was near us. I wanted to have some time with Momo here. Even though we live together, we need our own time. I wanted to take advantage of this place.

We walked to the nearest beach, and it wasn't a full moon but a moon still. It was bright, and its reflection was in the ocean. It was a very calm evening. There weren't big waves, and it was dark but not that dark.

I could see Momo looking around. She looked amused, and her eyes were shining. She hasn't seen anything like this in her life. That makes my job easier. I can take her to the places and see that beautiful smile she is having right now.

I was so lost in her beauty that I didn't notice her looking at me.

''Stop looking at me like that! You make me blush!'' She giggled and turned her back to me.