...

A long long time ago, you could still remember you met this boy. His name was Jerome Valeska, you were friends when you were about 11. He took your first kiss, the Jerome you grew up with was not the same. Now he's been murdering people, but you couldn't say anything about it right? He was your goddamn best friend. Oh god your life was so hard. You wanted him to get help and go to Arkham, but he was too smart for that.

You were sat in your chair waiting for him to come home, yes you shared an apartment because he killed his father. His father has been abusing him since he was a little kid. His mother was always drunk and his mom and dad hated each other, no idea why they didn't divorce 'Jerome' his mother always said and walked off drunk like always. You wanted him to be happy because you've known him for so long, at the time you were 18 and Jerome was 19. He always gave you the chills with his grin. His laugh on the other hand was cool. Everyone always thought you two were a couple but you kinda friendzoned him. The door swung open and you jumped, it was only Jerome. It was storming out.

"Oh jesus what has happened to you!" You said and walked up to him, his whole face was covered with blood. It scared you but you didn't want to show him your fear. He shrugged. "Usual". 'Usual' was mostly kill 1 or two people. "You didn't get caught walking here did you?" i said and grabbed a towel to wipe off his face. He shook his head. "Never". You wipe his face off and he smiled at you, not the grin but an actual smile. You couldn't help but smile back. His smile was contagious. "Let me go take a shower and i'll be right back" He said and you were used to that. You sat back down on the couch, putting on a movie. You made some popcorn while he was showering. You changed in your pj's and then sat down with your hot popcorn on the couch watching this movie that sucked but you didn't care right now.

Jerome came out of the shower and walked into the living room in his pj's too. "I smell popcorn!" he laughed. "You're damn right!" You said and threw some popcorn at his face. He caught most of it tho and ate it, you laughed. "Fuck that was supposed to hit you" You said and looked at Jerome. He jokingly acted offended, then he laughed. "Oh god your still so innocent!" He said and sat down. "Hm sure, it's just because i don't murder people is it?" you said a little on the pissed side because he murders people in cold blood for fun. "I don't see you killing people" He said and ate some more popcorn. He could sense the anger in your body. "Common now don't be mad". "I'm not mad" You crossed your arms. After a long silence he decided to tickle tortured you. "JEROME STOP!" You yelled and tried to get out of his grip. "Never" He laughed. "STOP PLEASE" You laughed. He finally stopped, you had to catch your breathe. "Don't ever do that again!" You said and he laughed. "or what?" He grinned at your, 'The grin'. You got a shiver down your spine "you'll see" you said and stood up to go to bed.