...

- OMFG GUYS THANKS FOR THE 500+ READS WTF IS HAPPENING, I NEVER EXPECTED THIS THKNK YOU SO MUCH!!!-

You arrived back at Oswald's mansion and he showed you the room you could stay in. A huge bed for two people and an amazing bathroom. You immediately took a shower. You dressed in a dress because you wanted to go see Jerome and had to look good obviously. "Oswald!?" You said. "Yes???" He questioned. "Could you bring me to Arkham? I wanna go see him." You asked and walked out. "Yes sure i'll bring you and wait outside." You nodded at his answer and stepped into his car, which was beautiful, and drove off to Arkham Asylum.

You walked into Arkham Asylum and asked the lady by the desk for Jerome. She looked at you like you were crazy, which you might be. They said they'll bring him to this room, you had to wait outside. As you heard the door open and close you knew Jerome was inside. It was time to see him again. They opened the door for you and you saw the redhead in a white and black striped suit. He grinned at you. You hated that grin, he wasn't the same. You sat down across from him and the doors closed. "So you came back for me Doll?" He said in annoying voice. "You changed." That's all you said. "What do you mean cupcake? I'm more myself." The ginger laughed. You looked at him in disgust. "Oh god why did i decide to come here? Why did i still think you would be the Jerome I loved?" You got close to his face "Guess your chance for getting me is over now." He just laughed, it was annoying. "Look. Jerome. You aren't the same person, it's not fucking funny" You hissed at him. "I'll find a new person, a person that can't chance." You sat back down and he looked pissed at you. "No you will not." The ginger hissed at me. "Oh yes i will, you're stuck here. No one can stop me not even you." He grabbed your wrist and pinned it down to the table. "You are not leaving here until you say sorry" He said is a very low voice. "Guess i won't be leaving here, will I?" You said in a annoying tone. "Say. Sorry." He growled. "No." You hissed at him. He laughed and let your wrist go. "This is why I love you Y/N you have your own opinion and won't let anyone change that." When he said 'I love you' you wanted to fall for him so bad again. You didn't you kept strong. "Jerome you are going to be stuck here your whole life, i need to move on." I said and stood up. "One last kiss?" He pouted. You walked over to him to give a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head and kissed you on the lips one last time. It was passionate, you loved him. But you had to forget him. He was stuck there and no one could help him. You backed away. "Good luck Jerome, i'll come to your funeral. Promised." you gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. you left Arkham, not wanting to come back there ever again. you stepped into the car and was silent the whole way back to your new house, Jerome didn't know you were staying by Oswald which was good. If he escaped he wouldn't know where you would be. You could NOT love Jerome, you would NOT accept the fact you did.