...

There he was, your ginger. "Why you crying Y/N?" He seemed worried. "I'm fine now." You smiled. "So you coming down or should i get up?" He smiled back. You ran downstairs and opened the door. He waited for you with open arm, you jumped in his arms. "Oh god i've missed you so much!" You said. "I missed you too" He held you tight making sure you wouldn't fall. "How did you come out!?" I asked till hugging him. "Long story, but i'm here now." He smiled, the same smile as before. The real Jerome. "I was scared you changed so much." You didn't let go of him. You wanted to say it so bad 'i love you' just say it. You can't help it, he seems so perfect for you. You looked at him, he looked back. "Jerome i can't believe you're here, for me to hug. You don't understand how much i've missed you even though i've been harsh. I had to-" You got cut off "I get it no need to be sorry. You need to protect yourself so you did." The ginger said, you nodded. "I love you Y/N." He said. "I love you too."

*chorus of the song (0:49, 1:53, 2:41) *
And that's when he kissed you, passionate as one month before, with the same love as before he went to Arkam. Everything seemed to stop. You loved him even though you couldn't. All the time you spent to forget him was wasted by this lip lock. Your lips fitting perfect together as a key in a lock. You kept kissing till you both were out of breathe. "I love you Jerome." You laid your head on his shoulder and he brought you inside.

"You know Y/N I changed in Arkham because i had to, to stay strong. I realized how much you must have hated me afterwards. I tried to change that day. I hope you're not to mad?" The redhead said. "I can't stay mad at someone I love, right?" You giggled. He smiled. "Y/N" He sighed. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I've got to go it's late and-" "What!?" You cut him off. "Look I got out of Arkham because i got broken out, he told me to come back at a certain time." He explained. "I'm sorry for that guy, but you're not going anywhere. I don't care what they say Jerome you are mine and no one else is going to take you from me, understood?" You said and Jerome nodded, smiling a bit. "If you say so.." He said and walked to your bedroom. "I love you Y/N." He smiled and put you down on the bed. You laid down, so did he. He tangled his fingers with yours, his grip felt so strong yet so loving. You looked up at the ceiling. Jerome was looking at you. You looked and pressed your lips again his and then backed away.

"I can't help but love you, even though i try not to."