...

After the movie was finished you went back home to Jerome. He was quiet, more quiet than normal. You closed the door and Xander left. "Hey J i'm home!" You said and came into the livingroom. "Hey how was the movie?" He asked, did he mean the movie or the experience? "The movie was amazing!" You said. He looked at you "Good that you had a fun time" He smiled. You sat down next to him. He kept looking at you. "I know you're looking at me right?" You said and looked back at him smiling. "I know, you can know. I don't care" He chuckled. His red hair started turning redder in your eyes, only making him more handsome. You were so close to him you could see your reflection in his green/blue eyes. He smiled and looked away. "You're the only who makes me feel like this around someone Y/N" He said. "W-what do you mean?" You asked. "Happy, like i don't want to be the crazy, twisted person i am. I know i call it 'free' but Y/N i only feel like it's free because of you. You accept me for who i am, nobody else knows the good Jerome, the sweet one. You do. For about 8 years you trusted in the good Jerome. Even when i wasn't good, You believed i could do better" He said it so sweet it almost made you cry, having tears in your eyes. "Oh Jerome" You wiped away your up the upcoming tears "That's the sweetest thing someone has said to me" You hugged him tight. He hugged you back. You never wanted to let go.

After hugging Jerome so long i looked up, my eyes were still watery. "Hey Y/N don't cry" He smiled and wiped away your tears. "I'm sorry, i just get emotional when people say stuff like that" You giggled. "I know" Jerome chuckled "8 years already" He didn't let go of your cheek. You put your hand on top of his and rested your head in his hand. "Y/N" He whispered. "Yes?" You whispered back. He didn't say anything back and kissed you, what were you supposed to do? You knew you were dating Xander, but this felt more real than ever. You kissed back, you knew it was wrong but it felt so good. You backed away first. "S-sorry" Jerome said. "It's okay i'm sorry, but i'm kinda dating Xander and i shouldn't be doing this" You said looking down. "I understand, i shouldn't have kissed you" He said and stood up. "Where are you going?" You asked. "Bed." He walked away. Oh shit what just happened.

-sorry this is a little shorter - 

~ For the people that read this part, i've got another idea for a Jerome fan fic and i wrote 1 or 2 parts already. It's about Cassandra 'Cas' (told in her POV) who works in the circus with the horses and meets Jerome there. So if you want me to post it please comment that you want me to post it an otherwise i won't post it ~