...

You were just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Did you just cheat on Xander? You just kissed Jerome. It felt better, more sweet with him then it ever did with Xander. No you can't like your best friend like that. You called up Xander, you had to tell him. No you couldn't. Fuck! He picked up. "Hey" He said. "H-Hi" You said. "Something wrong?" You almost couldn't hear him, it was so loud. "Xander i can't hear you where are you?" You asked. "I'm at home must be bad connection or something" you knew it wasn't bad connection, it was definitely music you heard. You heard a girl's voice 'Baby you comin'? I have a surprise' Is what the voice said. "Xander WTF! Who is that!" You almost yelled. "Y/N It's not what you think" He tried to get you not to think it was someone else, he was cheating on you. "Xander i fucking heard her calling you baby, nice to know because i don't fuck other people while i'm dating someone!" You were so pissed, but at the same time you kissed Jerome. Well he kissed you, but you kissed back. "Y/N I'm sorry i'll come over right now and explain" Xander said, but it was enough for you already. "No Xander, i felt like a bad girlfriend for kissing Jerome back. I wanted to tell you, but i guess there's no need to tell when you screwing other people. Don't ever come over again, i guess you've got the honor to be my first ex. Happy? Go away Xander you're a fuckboy with your perfect looks, perfect hair and oh so perfect life. Go fuck your slut, but don't you dare contact me again! I never want to see you ever!" You ended the call and started crying. Jerome knocked on your door, he probably heard everything "I-it's open" you sobbed. He came over to your bed and hugged you. "Did he break your heart?" Jerome asked, you nodded. "Oh that bitch i'll murder him in cold blood" Jerome hissed and you could see his eyes go dark. "Jerome don't p-p-please. i-i don't want you to kill f-for me" YOu were crying on his shoulder, he hugged you tight. "If that's what you want. Anything for you". He laid down on your bed and you hugged him, still crying but now on his chest. "He's dead to me". You cuddled up with Jerome, which made you feel comfortable. You quickly fell asleep trying to forget everything what just happened, trying to forget Xander. 

- Sorry that the parts are getting a little shorter i'm losing inspiration- 

~Hiya me and my friend have a collab account and we are making an image on there, its a Jerome Valeska image obviously. It's called 'Poker face' if you are interested ps check out our account Gotham-whores . Thanksss~