Piccolo's Mental Training

The next day I woke up early, jumped into my new GI, had a quick breakfast, and started walking to the front door until I felt a hand grab onto my wrist. Who else is up? I looked behind me, but then downward. Oh.

"Where are you going mom?" Willow asks, rubbing her tired eye.

"I'm going to train with Piccolo. You and your father can train alone like you wanted. I'll be back, I promise. I love you both." I told her.

She hugged me once I went down to her size. I smiled, ruffled her hair, and flew to where the Namekian always is. From what I know, he helped train Gohan. Piccolo wouldn't mind if I can have some help from him. After that I can use that in the Gravity Chamber while training with Vegeta. That wouldn't be bad at all. Once I landed, I ran up to Dende and asked where Piccolo was. I got tapped on the shoulder.

"Hi Piccolo!" I greet.

"You needed me?" Piccolo questions.

"Well aren't you a morning person. Can you please help me calm my mind while fighting something off?" I asked.

"Is there something that's bothering you to make you ask this?" Piccolo asks.

I nodded and explained everything. He seemed to understand what's going on and agreed to help me out. We both walked inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. He told me to sit down with my legs crossed and relax my body. Please let it work. I placed my hands on on my legs and closed my eyes. A calm, white aura surrounded my body and then increased. This shouldn't be that hard.

My body grew restless after a short while. I get very uncomfortable sitting and doing nothing. I slowly began to feel uneasy, worrying about this strange negative energy if it would get worse. My body became tense and the aura disappeared. I breathed heavily and covered my face.

"Damnit! How the hell do you and Gohan do this?! It's so-"

"Keep trying! Don't doubt yourself! We know that you haven't been here in the past and all, but do you see your brother stop? Do you see Goku doubt himself? Not one of us loses ourselves so we push to our limits. I suggest you keep calm, have faith, and quit doubting yourself!" Piccolo told me.

I looked at him in a bit of shock. I'm physically strong, but I was never good mentally. I need to stay focused, no more being jittery and hopeless. I looked down and closed my eyes, resuming to my training. Piccolo smirked a bit and watched as the white aura around my body increase.

While this goes on, Babidi gets upset because he can't find my energy. He slams his fists to the ground in anger and grips his head. He growls out loud and was fuming.

"Where did she go?! I was close to being half-way there!" He yells out.

"She can't escape. Besides, I think we should go fight them before you take her over." Captain Ginyu suggests.

"No! Once she is under my control, nobody can stop us since those pathetic warriors will refuse to hurt the girl. Especially her brother, Goku." Babidi explains.

"Just letting you all know now, I will be fighting her if this doesn't work. My younger brother will be my next target." Raditz told everyone.

Raion shook his head while blasting a hiker with a disgusted look. Seems as if everyone wants to get a hold of me. Back in the chamber, I remained focused. I bursted my eyes open once the aura increased at a fast pace. My mind felt open yet trained to be strong. I kept the aura at a minimum and stood up, thanking Piccolo for helping me out. Just in time, we both exited the chamber and walked away. I grabbed my phone and called Vegeta.

"What is it now? I'm busy!" He yells.

"I need a favor from you. Trust me, you'll like it." I told him.