Train to Go Beyond Super Saiyain! Willow's Struggle!

MY POV:
I was laying down under a tree, holding the orb. Wonder how to communicate with Hell. The sphere began to glow. I didn't know how to activate anything, but it did it by itself. I see a green guy, similar to the Cell Jrs.

"I got through!" He calls out.

"The hell are you?!" I asked, little startled.

He introduces himself as Cell. The android tells me of a way to release all of Hell. I got curious, then I realized something.

"But why would I want to revive all of you? You're all weak. I'm most interested in this Frieza character." I told him.

"Revive us and I'll allow you to fight me. I promise I won't kill you, female. You seem valuable." Frieza tells me.

"I don't need to worry about me dying. I'll think about it." I told him.

Before I left, they taught me how to use Babidi's orb. Interesting.

WILLOW'S POV:
After breakfast, Dad took me to where my uncle is like he promised so I can go Super Saiyan 2. My dad was still shocked when he heard me say that I wanted to fight mom as well.

"What does mom mean when she said she'll go blue? Does something happen when she gets sad?" I asked.

"It's a form, a level beyond God. Super Saiyan Blue is very strong. If she does go to that stage, I want you out of the fight immediately." Dad explains.

I nodded. I was dropped off at my uncle's house and was ready to train. Time to get stronger! Goku took me to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, wearing a combat outfit similar to my grandfather's. I stretched my arms and legs, getting ready. It's hard to train with uncle these days, I'm so excited!

"I'll give you the same training I gave my son when he was a kid, but I'm going to increase it a bit since you want to achieve Super Saiyan 2. You ready?" Uncle Goku tells me.

"Yup! Let's do this!" I exclaimed.

He smiled and went Super Saiyan 2 himself, then launching himself towards me. He has a large figure, so fighting him was a challenge. We teleport around each other, using physical attacks. I tried catching him off guard multiple times, but I was always caught.

Goku shoots a kamehameha beam towards me, I shot one back. My arms began to get weak because of the body stress. I got hit by my uncle's attack, my body began to crash on the ground. I took deep breaths, fanning myself.

"Whoops! Sorry Willow!" Goku apologizes.

"It's fine, uncle. I don't want you to go soft on me just because I'm your niece. C'mon, let's try this again!" I told him.

He smiled and we resumed our training. I felt so much confidence and was determined. It's just someone else in my mom's body, that's all. I went Super Saiyan and launched countless energy blasts at my target, but Uncle Goku was very fast.

"Get serious, Uncle! Mom won't be like this when I go against her!" I shouted.

"Alright, but I'm warning you!" He shouts back.

Immediately he was behind me and elbowed the middle of my back, then teleported in front and created an energy blast. It came into contact with my stomach and I fly far back. I struggle to get back up, but he kicked my side and began to create a kamehameha blast. I scrambled to my feet and went to block his attack, once the beam hits my arms Uncle Goku yells louder and the blast launches me farther away.

After a while, I'm covered in bruises and struggling to breathe. He is beyond what I imagine! He is too strong, if mom is equal to him then there is no way we can win! Hot tears formed in my eyes, I kept slamming my fists onto the ground. Mom is gonna be evil forever! I get so weak, I might be a young teenager, but I wanted to get strong.

"I can't do it! This is too hard!" I yelled in anger.

"C'mon Willow! You'll never get stronger if you don't push!" Goku yells back.

"I just want my mom back!" I screamed, tears slowly forming.

My anger and sadness took over. I saw my uncle with a shocked face but didn't know why. My power levels rose rapidly. Without me knowing, I became a Super Saiyan 2. I kept kicking, punching, and throwing blasts at Goku. Before I could punch his face, he stopped me. I was breathing heavily and gritted my teeth.

"Willow, look at yourself." He told me.

I brought my fist down and looked at myself. I-I achieved it! No way! I cheered and hugged my uncle, giggling. He then told me to stay in this form for a while to get used to it. I nodded. We both head out and ran to get ice cream. After this, I wanna show grandpa!

VEGETA'S POV:
I resumed my training in the Gravity Chamber. After a while, I felt two energies fly past. Kakarot and...is that Willow? She must have gotten stronger then. I'll see her later. Once I finished, I got out and chugged my bottled water and wrapped a cold towel around my neck. I sat down near the room under the shade.

"Daddy!" I heard.

Bulla ran over to me smiling. She said that her brother was looking for me. What does he want now? He should be training. I walked over to where he was.

"What now, Trunks?" I demanded.

"I need help with training a bit. Willow is with Goku and she'll be heading over to you. I just need to get stronger now before Athena returns." He tells me.

"Tch, whatever. Get ready." I told him.

He nods and went to put training clothes on. I felt a familiar energy flying towards me. She landed and ran over, hugging me. I patted her head, but noticed her hair wasn't purple. Did she?!

"Grandpa grandpa! I'm a Super Saiyan 2! Look!" Willow exclaims.

"That's what I felt...after I train with your father, you and I will spar to test it out." I told her.

She smiled like her mother when I first offered her to train with me and nods. Willow goes ahead inside Capsule Corp to be with Bulma. Trunks explains why she wanted to get more stronger. She wants to fight her mother? This will be exciting.

"Alright lets get started." I said.