Saiyan Siblings, Goku Struggles Inside

GOKU'S POV:
I stood there in front of my sister, I was shaking a little. Inside, I really didn't want to hurt her. She's related to me by blood. On the outside, it would seem that I'm ready to fight her as I normally look to every opponent I go up against. Focus!

"Are you scared, Son Goku?" she asks.

"To be honest, and you know I don't lie to you, I am. But like you said, you'll kill everyone if I don't give you a real battle. Sister or not, you're not hurting anyone here!" I yelled at her.

I raised my energy levels and teleport behind her, aiming my Ki at the back of her head. Before she could look at me through the corner of her eyes, I blasted her. My sister falls forward, catching herself. She back kicks me, aimed at my chest. This reminds me way to much of Majin Vegeta. It's worse if it's her! Don't show it! I fell backwards, but quickly got up. Athena was giving me that look Vegeta had when he blasted the crowd at the Tournament long ago.

"C'mon Goku!" Krillin cheers.

"Hurry it up already!" Piccolo adds.

I ignored the two. My hand went to grab the back of Athena's GI and lift her up to my face. She still had a broken nose with dried up blood. What amused me was that she was struggling like a 7-year old. Forgot, she's small! I tried holding back a laugh, but it went through. Everyone gave me a confused look. Athena was the most puzzled.

"What's so funny?" she asks.

"I-I forgot how small you are! This is adorable!" I told her, laughing in between.

Her cheeks turned a slight red of embarrassment. She kneed my lower stomach and back flipped out of my grip. Athena then went Super Saiyan, giving me a dirty look.

"Do not call me that!" she yells.

She balls up a fist and punched me straight in the face, I moved a little back. I too went Super Saiyan and we both had a fist fight, popping up everywhere. I then kicked her right in the stomach, sending her flying to a mountain. She gets stuck there, pebbles falls all over her. Athena coughs up a bit of blood. Her eyes glow blue and then immediately went back to Super Saiyan Blue. Once she set herself free and jump off the mountain, the landform crumbled down. With her fast speed, my sister easily grabbed my neck and flew both of us through the surface. Now the battle was underground.

"Snap out of it, Athena! This isn't you!" I yelled.

"This is the new me, Goku! What happens when everyone finds out that I beat the strongest warrior?! I'll be known as the strongest!" She yells, smiling mischievously.

She then kicks me through more rocks and launches countless Ki blasts towards me. I turned Blue, having the rocks around me turn to pebbles. I could see the smile on Athena's face once I went this far. This isn't her, this isn't her, remind yourself that this isn't Athena! Once my sister came close to my face, a memory of when I first met her came up, and the memory of her death.

"Hi! I'm Goku! What's your name? Your energy levels are high."

"Oh! My name's Athena. Athena Kuromi"

~~~

She grabbed Raion's neck, increasing her levels to its limit. Athena turned back towards everyone, smiling and mouthing the words "thank you". She then finally yelled, creating a KI energy, consuming both her and Raion. Then, an explosion occurred, everyone flying back.

"She's dead..." I muttered under my breath.

I gripped my head and then yelled. My energy levels rose back up again, Athena looking a little shocked. She shook her head and charges up a Kamehameha. My eyes had widen and had my hand out to try and stop her from creating the attack. That's too dangerous in this area!

"No! You'll destroy everyone!" I yelled.

She didn't care. She gave off a smirk and was about to launch it until I went behind her and elbowed her back. Athena lost balance and fell forward, her attack failing. Before she could fall, I grabbed her leg and flew back up to the surface, creating a hole through the ground. I flew both of us high until I was able to throw her down. Athena couldn't move her body while falling, but she was able to float once she was close to impact.

I floated down to her and planted my foot on her chest, making her go deeper to the ground. Athena was coughing and struggled to open her eyes a bit. She almost looked like she was dead from back then.

"I-I can't..." I said, lowly.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I can't do this! I'm not killing you nor am I going to lose you again!" I yelled at her.

I immediately thought of the item Shin gave Trunks. I was about to turn around and get it, but I felt her energy still high. How is she not weak yet?! I went to look down at her, she had an evil grin with her hand pointed at me with a Ki blast. Athena automatically blasted me with it. I fell back. I can still fight, but not her.

"You're struggling against me inside. That what makes you weak, Goku. Struggling because I'm your sister doesn't make a good excuse to not go full power and end me." She told me.

"Then I won't fight you anymore. I will learn not to go soft." I said in a low tone.

Athena smirked, arms folded and back to her original form. I stood up and went back to the barrier. Next time when we have a real battle, I won't go soft.

"Alright, lets see. The little girl. If she struggles, her daddy will join. She's young so I suspect her to not have a lot of fight in her, but she is my daughter so we'll see." Athena said.

Oh you haven't been there when she gained a new level. Willow has gotten stronger. This will be her chance to show off her new moves to you. Willow wasn't scared, she was ready to fight. My niece walked to her mom.

"I might not be strong as you, but I will at least make you weak and feel my pain!" Willow tells her.

"Big talk for a small girl. Show me whatcha got, Willow." Athena said.

Be careful, Willow.