The Battle Starts! Training Partners Round!

TRUNKS POV:
After several weeks of training, we have all gotten stronger. We haven't seen nor felt Athena's energy at all, and I don't like it. I was finishing up training with my father until a light came down in front of us. It was Shin. Thank god!

"I have finished the job as requested. Remember, she needs to be in a weakened state in order for it to work." He tells us.

"Great, thank you so much!" I said.

He nods and then disappears. My father grabbed the object and was eyeing it. He hands it back to me and flies off, I quickly followed behind. What's he thinking of doing?

"Dad, what're you doing?" I asked.

"Finding her and going to finish her off." He replied.

"What?! B-But the plan was to take the Majin! You're saying that as if we are going to kill her!" I panicked.

"I'm not killing anyone, brat! Remember, she wants a fight so I'll be the first one to give it to her! She'll be at full strength so I will take advantage." He shouts.

But an energy was already heading towards us. Athena stood there in mid-air, holding the orb and giving us a stern look. She then smirked. Damn... She looks pretty excited.

"You all ready? I cannot wait to fight all of you." She says.

"I certainly am." My dad says, smirking.

She looked like she was ready to fight mainly my father. Athena then looked at me, her expression not changing. I glared her, trying not to give away any underestimation about her.

"You better fight at full strength, boy." She told me.

"Fine by me." I respond.

She looked liked she was thinking. Athena floated down, as did we. She sat down cross-legged with her eyes closed, holding the orb tight. She then looks around, Athena lands her gaze at my dad.

"Since you're eager to fight, I choose you. For now, I will wait until the others arrive. Get ready." Athena says.

"Cocky aren't you? You always were a pain in the ass, which is why I will enjoy this very much." My father smirks.

"We'll see, old man. Now let's see if they'll hurry on over here." She said.

The two of us nodded and waited for Goku and the others to come over. After a while, they sensed our energies and rushed over here. The ones who came were Goku, Piccolo, Willow, Krillin, Lord Beerus, and Whis. I shook a bit because of what the God of Destruction told us.

"If she is becoming more dangerous I'll have no choice but to erase her from existence."

It roams around in my head. Beerus gave me a look, he isn't too pleased. Crap, now I gotta watch over him too just in case. Athena stood up, moving her hair out of her face from the wind. I can still see the M symbol and dark eyes.

"Man, even Lord Beerus has joined to see this unfold. Unfortunately I'm not in the mood to fight you, but do enjoy this little how." She says to him.

"Watch your tone, girl. I'm here to see how this all goes before I end your life." He said.

"Whatever, I already chose who I will be fighting first. If none of you give me a good fight, I'll kill you all here and then release Hell." She told us.

Beerus gave another look. Damn it! My father walks up to her, ready as ever. Whis makes a barrier around us so we won't get hit nor jump into the fight. The two get into their stances. Here we go, it's all or nothing from here on.

"Time for a real fight, Athena. I won't hold back." My father said.

"Good, now lets begin!"

The two both go Super Saiyan and punched each other's face. My father kicks her side, but she blasts him at the chest. This goes on for a while. The ground shakes, it cracks, and the trees fly off. The mountain began to split and the atmosphere sounds like fireworks. Athena creates a kamehameha wave while my dad makes a Final Flash move. It was a clash. In the process, his opponent becomes a Super Saiyan 3 and uses more energy, laughing. My father didn't hold it too long, so he got hit with the attack. He flew back, hitting the barrier and falling to the ground.

"Whoops. Forgot the great Prince can't reach this level. Let's get back to business now shall we?!" Athena said.

She teleported towards him, grabbed his collar, and threw him to the sky while laughing maniacally. My father stops in mid-air and got ready to release another attack, but Athena was already above him. She slammed his head as he came crashing down.

My father decided to go to another level. He went Super Saiyan God Blue. Willow watches in amazement. Things are going to get serious now. Dad...

"Whoa! Is that God Blue?" She asks.

"Yes and remember what I told you." I told her.

She nods and resumes watching the battle, Willow clenches her fists. When I locked my eyes back at the scenery, Athena went Super Saiyan Blue as well, kicking my father to a nearby mountain. I quickly shut my eyes, I know my father isn't doing well against her.

"Where's that proud Saiyan speech, Vegeta?! The Prince isn't doing very well, you can't even make me struggle! Face it, you cannot beat me!" She calls out.

"Shut up!" My father yells.

His aura increases and lands a punch to her face, she flies back wth a broken nose. Athena chuckles and stood back up, wiping the blood off her face. I was internally struggling watching this fight.

"Finally! Took ya long enough!" She said.

She makes Ki blasts around her and launches them towards my dad. He blocks half of them, the rest he got hit with. Athena laughs as if seeing him in pain was the best thing in the world. My dad struggled to get up until Athena planted her foot in his chest, pushing him down more.

"You're finished, sad how you got beaten by a so called 'low-class warrior'. Oh well, good-bye Vegeta!" She says.

She then blasts him in the face, knocking him out. Willow shakes at the sight, Goku gets slightly nervous, I was shocked. The others were shaking. Beerus and Whis weren't amused. She kicks my father's rib and launches him closer to us, folded arms and not fully satisfied.

"Someone take his body. Goku, you're next. Siblings fighting seems entertaining. You'll be fun to fight." Athena told us.

Me and Willow both helped my father to the barrier and made him relax. Goku looks back at him and then walks towards his sister. Athena gave him a look, she seems excited. On her body, there were a couple of bruises and scars along with her broken nose. The two stood in front of each other and then got into their fighting position, their eyes locked.

"Alright, lets go." Goku said.

"Gladly." She says.