Completely Lost, Or Still Fighting?

I flew with my older brother and Raion along with Lord Babidi. Ever since I became a Majin, my attitude was out of control and I become very strict. Though my power levels have skyrocketed and I felt amazing. Once we landed, I crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

"This is exciting! Now, you may train with your new friend and later, we'll destroy the warriors! Starting with Goku." Babidi tells us.

I nodded and got into a fighting stance, ready to fight Raditz and Raion. Let's get this over with. I'm in the mood to break something-or someone.

Trunks POV:
I held onto Willow who was currently crying on my shoulder. She couldn't believe that their plan was a success and they took her mother away. I kept rubbing her back gently to ease her pain.

"It-It's not f-fair! I-I want m-mom back!" She cries.

"We'll get her back, we promise." I reassured her.

I stood up and looked towards the direction they flew away in. I balled up my fist and punched a nearby tree, knocking it down. That is if we can at least! I can barely remember when my dad was like this! Damnit!

"How the hell do we get her back?! When my dad became a Majin, he died and got rid of it! So we have to kill Athena?!" I yelled.

"There has to be another way, we aren't killing her. If she does die, she won't be brought back to life. Her soul might go to Hell if she starts destroying cities. " said Goku.

"She can't go to Hell! She's too pure! They can't punish her for this, it's not even her!" I shouted.

"Exactly, hopefully then we won't have to worry about her going there. She is good at heart. " he responds.

The gang flies back to Capsule Corp. and sits on the balcony to talk. My mom walks in and brings me a drink. She asked what's wrong and where has Athena gone. We explained to her everything. Her expression changed from curious to worry.

"Her adoptive-father is here. He went to your house to see if she was there, but didn't see her so he we came here and asked me. What am I going to tell him?" she tells us.

I volunteered to go talk to her father. I flew down and landed right behind him. He was a little jumpy. Guess he still isn't used to this. I hesitated to open my mouth and began to speak. It won't be easy just saying 'Hey so your daughter turned evil by a curse or whatever and so far all we have is killing her.'

"Mr. Kuromi, there is something I need to tell you about Athena. Please don't freak out."

"Please don't tell me she died again. What's wrong, Trunks?" he asks me.

I explained everything to him. It was harder to tell him the part about her turning into a Majin and explaining what happened to my father when this happened. Mr. Kuromi looked shocked and devastated.

"Look, we will do our best to save her before matters get worse. If she fully turns evil, all Hell would break loose-literally. She is very strong. She can kill many. But, I know deep down that she won't." I told him.

He nods and stays inside Capsule Corp. for a while. The look in her eyes when she stared at us before she left, I have a feeling that this was in purpose to letting us live. She'd never fight us, especially the ones she cares for. I looked down, seeing my little sister tugging on my hand.

"Trunks, what's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing. Everything's just fine. now. I need you to stay inside." I told her.

She nods and walks back inside. I looked up at the sky and then down at my feet. This is terrible. First the gang is upset, now her adoptive-father is worried sick. Please don't change, Athena. I flew up to the top where they were and told them that it's getting late. Me and Willow flew back to the house. We saw a note on the door.

"You're lucky I didn't attack like told. This is Athena, the one you guys know. I'm not fully token over, yet, I'm still fighting. But they are pretty good with their energies so I might be fully consumed soon. If able to, ask a Kai and see if there's another way." It said.

"I knew it! Tomorrow morning, we'll ask Lord Beerus to help us. But time is ticking." I exclaimed.

Willow grew a smile and kept the note in her pocket. There is a way!