Trigger

TRUNKS POV:
"I can create something that can suck the Majin out of her, but only if she is struggling. The female must have a weakness at least." Shin tells us.

Weakness? That's easy! I smiled a bit. We were then escorted out so we can wait until the two Kais finish their job. Goku went to grab the others to Dende's place. Willow tugged on my hand in curiosity.

"What's mom's weakness, dad?" She asks.

"You'll know when you see it." I smirked.

MY POV:
"Is there a way for me to see the villains in person? I wanna see their strength and possibly a good impressions, not like that Ginyu Force group." I asked.

"Once you kill the warriors like planned I'll show you them." Babidi tells me.

I turned away and went towards my older brother. I sat down, staring off into space. My hand twitched once I lifted it. I saw the wedding ring on my finger. Random fast images of a scene went through my mind until someone spoke up, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I think I know your Saiyan name." Raditz tells me.

"Wait, really?! What is it?!" I asked.

"I said I think! I believe it's either Maiz or Sima, not too sure." he tells me.

"You're my older brother but you don't even know my name, yet you know Goku's? Pathetic, but I do have a question for you. Is it crazy that I'm thinking of resurrecting him?" I asked, honestly.

"Don't even think about bringing back that fool!" he yells.

I was about to grab onto his neck but was stopped by Raion. Damn... I lowered my hand and went back to relaxing until Lord Babidi told us to get up and get ready.

TRUNKS POV:
We were all gathered at Dende's palace. Goku and I explained everything to everyone. We saw many shocked expressions. Buu was the only one confused.

"But, Buu killed Babidi." he says.

"You did, but he was brought back to life." Mr. Satan tells him.

"Buu mad! Buu will turn meanie into chocolate!" Buu says, angrily.

"We will defeat him. You will stay with Mr. Satan." Goku tells him.

Buu growled under his breath and then demanded for candy. I sighed there and looked towards the direction we were at a couple of days ago. Hopefully, our plan will go full swing.

"So when Athena arrives, we have to fight her with everything we got, but not kill her?" Krillin asks.

"Yes, it might trigger her and the real Athena we all know will try and fight the Majin. Remember, she doesn't actually want to hurt nor kill us." I told him.

We all kept talking until we felt four energies racing over here. All of us started to fly towards the source. Please let that not be her! Supreme Kai hasn't finished it yet! We all landed in the middle of nowhere with the four figures. I balled up my fists looking at each one of them, but softened once I saw her.

"Hello again, brother. Our sister is incredible, y'know that?" Raditz says, smirking.

"Let's just get this over with." Raion tells himself.

Athena remained silent, looking at each person in front of her. Babidi ordered them to attack. Raditz went to fight both Piccolo and Gohan, Raion fought me and Willow, and Athena attacks my father. This isn't right. We shouldn't be doing this.

"Snap out of it, dammit!" my father yells.

"Didn't you want me to become stronger, Vegeta?! Huh?! Now I am, and I now can defeat you! I'm proving to you that I am a true Saiyan!" Athena tells him, smiling almost evilly.

"You're disgracing the Saiyan name! Don't talk to me as if you are a level above me!" He growls.

I noticed the dried up tear on her eye. But before I could run to her, Raion blasted my daughter and kicked her right in the stomach. Willow flew back, injured on the ground with a burnt face. It reminded me of Teen Willow. She struggled to get up, holding onto her burnt side. Immediately my power levels rose up. I didn't prevent the inevitable, damn it!

"Do not touch my daughter ever again!" I yelled.

I was instantly behind him and blasted a straight beam through his back and kicked his chest. Raion was launched far back, coughing. Athena stood there, looking at Willow. She gripped her head and started screaming in pain. She fell on both knees, getting looks from everyone. What's going on?!

"W-Willow...N-No! You hurt my daughter you-you bastard!" She yelled.

She went over Raion and blasted him through the ground, finishing him off. Athena was breathing heavily, screaming again as well as gripping her hair. I saw tears run down her chin, begging for help. That's it! That's her weakness!

"You work for me you pathetic Saiyan! Do as I say and destroy them!" Babidi yells.

His orb glowed, she was screaming in more pain and went back to attacking my father. I knew she was in there! I ran over to my wife and held onto her shoulders. She gave me a look but her face softened only for a bit.

"Dad, I'll fight her. I won't go soft like told. I'll fight her and get Athena back. She's my wife and now my opponent." I told him.

"Hmph, fine." He responds.

He flies towards Raditz, fighting him off alongside the others. Athena pushed my chest and backed up. She held up her hand, looking at the ring and then at me multiple times. I noticed her legs were shaking a bit and she clenched her teeth.

"Aren't I your wife, boy? You'd hurt me?" she asked, smirking.

"You've token her over, you aren't the Athena we all know. This side isn't Goku's sister, this isn't the mother of Willow, worst of all, this isn't the Athena that I have asked for her hand in marriage! I will defeat you and regain the one I love and all of us care for! I won't go soft." I told her.

She stood there, a bit shocked. But then she smirked. Athena went Super Saiyan 2 and got into her fighting position, chuckling. I went Super Saiyan as well and got into my pose. Everyone's battle stopped and turned towards our direction. Raditz smirked and was about to witness her sister fight the one she cares for. If I'm seeing correctly, Babidi's orb is showing an image of Hell with the dead villains. I stared back at my opponent, she was ready to fight.

"We'll see if you can, Trunks." Athena told me.