i. ♛ Luna: Solis and Luna

author's note: hello, hello! as promised, here's the first chapter! weekly updates will be around fridays or the weekend, depends. but no worries, i shall religiously follow this story bec i know you'll all love it, hopefully. anyway, here's the first chapter and i loved it! it's SEXY ;) (i hope this will make up for the mortality that malphiella wasn't able to have)

enjoy! and i accept poems, self-made quotes, graphics related to DO now, you can send it to me on twitter tag me @NicaAthena

thank you, thank you so much for giving me another chance! i love you all! i love love your comments. i missed it so much hahaha! (and blessing this story with solis with a picture!)

 i missed it so much hahaha! (and blessing this story with solis with a picture!)

/ unedited /

- Athena

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

"he's the black and white to my words,
and i'm the palette to his masterpiece.
together, we paint the world and bask in art."

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

"Where are you?"

Luna ran, her body tired and aching from all the running. Something or someone was always chasing her, the touches of ghost skirting on her body, pressing soft and hard as if it didn't hurt her. She'd always run and it would still catch up to her. If she wasn't running, she'd be in a graveyard, a place filled with crosses spun around and empty faces pinned with arrows. There would be thin-like black veils of children hanging, staring at her.

It didn't stop there.

She would see herself holding the rope, tangling their necks and feeling a sense of dread and satisfaction at the same time. Always, always, there would be a voice, looking for her, crying out.

At some point, she'd meet a young girl dressed in red, murder in her eyes. She would be running to the opposite place then, an area where everything is too pale, too quiet. Until she could feel hands grabbing her, drowning her.

Just as she was about to see herself lying dead -

"Luna."

She woke up, gasping, hand over her heart, hoping to slow its rhythmic drumming. Disoriented, she held onto Solis and closed her eyes.

"Breathe," he whispered, holding her close. "What is it?"

They'd been living in together for six years and she figured maybe he'd get tired of her, but he was patient, not minding her nightmares a bit. Luna looked around then, saw the drapes of the starry curtain she so much wanted Solis bought it for her. There were books, paintings, decaying flowers everywhere. It was muddled, just the way she liked it. It was in this home she shared a lot of things with Solis, quaint and exultant.