ii. ☠ Solis: Love, Lies, and Betrayal

a/n: here's an update! so far, so good -- i'm keeping up with my schedule, haha! anyway, yes some of these are meant to confuse you, only because these are Solis's but no worries, everything will slowly unfold slowly and it'll all explained what Solis is talking about, so here you all go! thank you so much for reading this and i do hope you won't leave this alone for a while hahaha! 

- unedited

- again, now accepting poems/self-made quotes/fanarts for Solis and Luna, you can send them over on my twitter account @NicAthena or you can visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NicAthenaWP/

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

"who are you?"
he did not say anything, 
he simply took her, body and soul,
until she finally recognized him:the thief. 

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

The world had changed too many times for Solis. From the very first centuries, he knew of how the universe worked and it wasn't too kindly, none of it were. In those shifting days, there'd been a significant change in him, a craving he couldn't ever quench, not since the banishment. He could never become what Luna needed.

Sitting under the parasol and taking a sip of his coffee, Solis knew something ominous was bound to happen. It started with Luna's nightmares, one that would breakthrough soon but he was hoping it would be for later. After all, he wouldn't let her get out of his sight. He'd been doing it for the last few years, he wasn't about to stop now.

"Waited too long?"

Solis glanced up and found Hell's grand master, Lucifer, blending in well in the background. He had a coat on, thick-framed eyeglasses and eyes the color of sky blue. Lucifer sat across him and offered him a tentative smile. It was not every day you see the Lord of Hell in the mortal world.

"How are you taking it so far?" Solis asked.

Lucifer laughed. "After the war between Heaven and Hell, I'm not so sure I'd like to discuss it with you. Not when you also have a piece of that demon and angel."

Solis thought about it. The love of an angel and demon brought this on, and though they figured everything was finally over, they thought wrong. It was only the beginning of things. Solis wouldn't have bothered loving Luna had it not been the aftermath of the disastrous love that caused a head-on collision against the great forces of the universe.

Luna was unnecessary to him, a mere decoration, a ploy to dive into the grander scheme of things. At least he once thought so. Now, however, he had not known what to make of it. There were times he felt he could never get enough of her and yet most of the time he remembered who he was. Nevertheless, both perspectives were troublesome, a threat and a lost case for Luna. Solis wasn't the man for her, not by a long shot.

"I am not here to discuss your failure. I have no need for Heaven and Hell," Solis replied moments later, his hands pressed together as if he were praying and placed near his mouth, his thinking tell.

Lucifer leaned back and scanned the surroundings. "Italy. Not bad. Close enough for the ancient language."

"How long do I have?" Solis pressed, knowing all too well that Lucifer would play no part in this. Heaven and Hell had no roles to play in Purgatory. Purgatory was a chasm of in-betweens, a solid ground where there was an entirely different rule and no God nor Lucifer would ever be able to mark it.