iii. ♛ Luna: Reconciliation - The Man That You Are

a/n: i am so, so sorry for the late update! i have so much to do and since it's my 3rd yr in college, i have to apply to a lot of companies for my internship (sadly, i still don't have one) -- classes are until march 28 and enrollment for summer ojt (on the job training, i live in Ph) is on april 3 so you guys can all guess how stressed i am, what with all the projects, exams, writings, and depression bec i'm starting to think i won't be able to graduate bec of this hahahaha but hey, i'll try my best. 

oh, and this is a short update, yes, short but sweet. i want to establish what kind of lovers they are. don't worry, the rest of the plot will come along soon. i'm still in the process of framing it out. anyway, don't fret if i ever don't update on time -- it means i'm having a breakdown due to all these things haha! enjoy!

anddd here's edward elgar's salut d'amour op. 12 posted there ^ (play it later. it's lovely x)

also, here's an artwork from @prinnsipe it's beautiful! thank you so much!

-unedited / got any self-quotes or artworks? tweet them to me @NicAthena

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ 

"no, it isn't sadness;
it's the longing for the things that may never come." 

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛   

An electrifying hum buzzed her veins, flooding her system with a need that was far too strong to ignore. It spoke to her in a soft caress of whisper, slow and then maddeningly fast. The psyche of mind was a wondrous terrible thing. It projected images and made up events that may or may not be true.

Luna clenched her fists, hoping the tremors and quakes in her body would stop. Sleep eluded her, but she knew that as soon as she'd fall asleep, whatever happened now would be forgotten, like a dream being plucked off in her conscious mind.

Solis pulled her against him and whispered, "Words."

Words meant telling him everything, words meant trust for her.

They were on the couch, Solis brushing the strands of her hair, his eyes glazing with such worry she couldn't help but feel she was drowning him.

"It's worse than before," she admitted, biting her lower lip.

He tipped her chin up. "How so?"

A flash of something passed before it disappeared. Somehow, the picture-perfect memory she had of it faded into nothingness, her mind filled with a huge devoid of emptiness. She knew what she felt, but she couldn't remember what exactly happened.

This, this not remembering made her mad.

"I- I don't remember much. Just that I know it's terrifying." Luna desperately wanted to elaborate it to him, to prove she wasn't making any of it. "You believe me, don't you?"