THREE.

THREE ; TOGETHER

THREE ; TOGETHER.

HER HEART DROPPED as soon as she heard her name leave the lips of Penelope Garcia.

Quinn held her breath as she saw all who sat around the table turn to her, some faces familiar, others foreign. Everyone wore the same expression. She attempted a weak smile, ultimately failing as her nerves bested her.

She met Penelope's eyes first. Her friend sat, staring at her in awe, tears welling up in her eyes. Penelope shook her head, looking distraught, yet had joy gracing her features.

JJ was next. The blonde was surprised, looking at the girl in disbelief. Quinn could see a small smile threatening to appear.

David Rossi sat with a knowing smile, greeting Quinn. She nodded toward him, silently thanking the man for the things that he had done for her for the past year. The man had found out that she was alive thirteen months ago after accidentally seeing an email from Emily. He had been mailing her small amounts of money every month since, but refused to give up the secret.

It wasn't until she met Spencer Reid's eyes that she felt her throat close up. The genius' mouth was parted slightly, staring at her incredulously. Tears had started to form in his eyes, and Quinn was able to see him quickly blink them away. She released a shaky breath, bottom lip trembling as she stepped further into the room. Her eyes never left his, watching as he pushed back the chair he sat in, standing up and walking toward her.

Quinn felt her chest tighten as he stopped short of her. "You're..." He trailed off, voice as soft as she had remembered it. "Y-you're-"

"Safe," she finished quietly, tone matching his. She saw a hint of recognition flash in his eyes.

Her heart broke as she saw a single tear escape his eye. "Quinn," he whispered, unable to keep the awe out of his voice.

A ghost of a smile came about her lips, cautiously approaching him. He watched her carefully, stiffening as she wiped away the stray tear that laid upon his cheek. The two met eyes.

Quinn was slightly taken back by the force of his body crashing into hers. His arms wrapped around her, burying his face into her neck. She let out a shuddering breath, placing her arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry," she whimpered. His grip got tighter as she did so and she felt him move his head upward.

"Don't you ever apologize for this," he replied, lips nearly pressed against her ear. "It wasn't your fault." She released a small sigh of relief, squeezing him once more before backing away.