SEVEN.

SEVEN ; VALOR

SEVEN ; VALOR.
this is pretty unedited. apologies pals.

THE FOUR HORSEMEN were one step ahead and everyone knew it.

It wasn't something that the team wanted to admit, but as they stared at the pictures of the crime scene in the conference room, it had become obvious. The Horsemen had left them with the body of a colleague, the names of the members and the taunt that they were near. As of right now, all that they could do was wait for the criminals to make their next move.

Extensive research had been done on each of the members of The Horsemen. With the names and the photos that they were given, it was relatively easy to find information on the three unfamiliar convicts. With a little researching and inferring, the team was able to assign roles to each of the new Horsemen.

Kyle Masters was undoubtedly the leader and mastermind of the group. Though his hacking skills were superb, he had made it perfectly clear that he ran the show. He had spent nearly nine years planning this. He was going to exploit his project as much as he could.

Mara Chevalier, the only woman of The Four Horsemen, was the fighter of the group. She had trained extensively in foreign countries for years upon years, earning a name and a reputation for herself within the military. This was, until she suddenly fell off the grid, leaving all to wonder where she had gone.

Elliot Higgins was the hacker. After graduating at the top of his class from MIT, the near genius had gone into government work. With Garcia's access, the team was able to crack open his file farther, finding that he had an elite job within the walls of The Pentagon. Higgins had been mysteriously fired and had not been heard from since. Hotch soon left the room to speak to a friend of his who worked at the secretive government facility.

Caleb Acker however, was a chemist. He had attended University of California, Berkeley (one of the best Chemistry programs in the country, Garcia had noted) and devoted his life to his work shortly after he graduated. They were given the details of his experiments, those that had nearly won him a noble prize. He, like the others, was nowhere to be found. Prentiss had sent Baldwin to get in touch with his colleagues and see what she could find out about him.

Those were the reigning Horsemen. They were brilliant, they were experienced, they were dangerous. It sent a chill down Quinn's spine to think of them pulling strings above her without her knowledge of it.

The BAU's largest issue now however, was the fact that they were in London with them. They were in Horsemen territory. The Quantico team didn't know their surroundings as well as their enemy. The group could attack at any time and could appear anywhere. None of them liked that at all.