Update-Paperback edition and Kindle Edition

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

KNIGHT IN SHINING SUIT

is NOW AVAILABLE on

www.amazon.com

as a paperback novel and KINDLE edition.

I have made this book available for Expanded Distribution.  Check with your local retailers if they are able to make a special order for you at Amazon.

The paperback will also be available at Barnes and Noble.  But it may take 8 weeks for the listing to appear.

Once you have purchased, please send me a message here!  I would be happy to hear from you!  :D

As you know, I am also a bit of a graphic artist.  I have a wall at home that is full of some pictures.  A part feels lonely.  I want to print something on canvass and I wanted it to INCLUDE YOU!!!

Once you have purchased Knight in Shining Suit paperback, take a picture.  Doesn't matter how it would look like.  Also, those who purchased hte digtal version, show me a picture of your tab or phone showing the front cover of KISS.  I would then collage this into one picture and print it on canvass.

Hope you can help me out for this project!  It is also my way of tracking my paperback and digital book sales since I have heard some horrible news on some site that sometimes Amazon may not report author sales accurately.  It could be a bug or something, but it would help me a lot if you could let me know once you have the copy so i'm sure I have it on record.

Anyway, the epub version of this book is still available at

www.smashwords.com

www.barnesandnoble.com

Please help me spread the word by sharing links to hte book and posting reviews on smashwords, barnesandnoble, and goodreads.com

Thank you all for your support!

Xoxo!