"Where's Your Happy Place?"

Waking up to Lyndon's arm around me caught me totally off guard. The fact that I could barely get up without him tightening his hold around my suffocating waist was absolutely ridiculous.

I was-at the moment- a complete mess. It was about 3:30am and my head was spinning. My entire body ached from exhaustion and pain. There were also dried tears sprawled all across my face and I had sweat glands dripping from the top of my forehead due to the unnecessary heat of the room.

"Get off of me" I mumbled still struggling out of the death grip.

Still it continued to get possessively tighter.

"Lyndon move" then again, it got even tighter.

"Move" I tried again but still his hold became tighter until finally- I snapped.

"Now!" I shouted causing Lyndon to finally de-attach his arm from my limp body.

"Are you okay?" Lyndon bolted up from his pillow as he looked around the room frantically panting.

Wait, Shouldn't I have waken up like that? I mean I did go through all that bull. I mean I was the one who dropped down to the floor on the verge of paralyzation while he was at his 'playthings' house doing God knows what.

But no. He gets to wake up in a panicking seizure.

"Are you okay?" he awkwardly repeated but this time in concern. All I could do was huff and stomp across the room in a silent rant.

"You don't have to ignore me, you know" he guiltily says as he messily runs his fingers through his hair.

"What time is it?" I asked completely ignoring his dumb statement.

"Why are you doing that? Please don't do that" he begged with pleading eyes. " I am sorry for what I did, I truly am. I shouldn't of gone to Violets and I should have never done what I did. I'm sorry, just please don't shut me out" Lyndon said on the verge of tears.

I mean he truly was sorry, I could tell. The way his lips pouted on like a lost puppy, the way he yearned for an acceptance to his meaningless apology, the way that one little tear even escaped the protective shields of those mocha orbs.

'Come on, you really going to fall for this crap?' Sophie intervened. 'I mean all that he's done to you- us. Are you seriously going to feed into his lies? '

'I mean he did say sorry' As much as it hurt to protect Lyndon, it hurt even more to see him this upset.

'Oh well! Ignore him and leave this room before I take control and give that jerk a piece of my damn mind!' Because of her current dilemma, that's exactly what I did.

I left Lyndon in his room without notice or word of anything. As I walked down the creaking staircase of Lyndon's home, my stomach was having a long and roarsome conversation with me.

As I walked into the dark kitchen, using my night vision, I ran straight to the refrigerator.

Walking in the dark was the creepiest thing if you were a guest in Lyndon's-unnecessarily large- home. Everything- chairs, floor tiles, and walls would just move out of the blue. Though most of these things were in my head, the few of them that were real made me want to pee my pants.

When I finally reached the silver Kean refrigerator, I heard whispering coming from the living room. At first I thought it was one of those inside feelings, but no this time I was sure that it was real. That was the moment that I realized that someone was speaking over the phone.

"You mean her?" the voice chuckled. "It won't last, dude she stutters, hiccups, and is the weakest little thing" he chuckled. "My dad told me about the whole Violet thing. Oh man! Classic, when Vi came the girl literally shit bricks!" he laughed out loud.