Its Mitch

"Die! you alien scum" I could hear the gaming through Lyndons thin walls.

He and his friends AKA possie from school were playing video games and conversing about the pack. My brother was there too and so was Bruce. There were about eight of them slouching on the couch and just being guys, with me in Lyndons room hearing everything.

I was first watching t.v but the yelling and hollering was really starting to bug me and it just increased my hunger by a longshot. I was way too afraid to go into the kitchen because before going to the kitchen, you must go through the living room.

Thus making this moment one of the most daring. You see, everyone currently in that room do not know anything but the fact that Lyndon had rejected me. They only know me from the humilitation that Lyndon has caused and knowing my brothers friends, they would never let me hear the end of it.

But I was really hungry. I felt like there was a charging bull and my tummy was the red flag. It was completely unbearable. I had missed breakfast due to my over-sleeping but it was now 10:00 and I was not waiting until lunch, so I did what I had to do.

I freshened up and grabbed one of Lyndons band t-shirts. I slipped on my high-knee socks, messy bunified my hair, and marched towards the door. I took a deep breath, turned the nob, and tip-toed down the steps.

Each step bringing thoughts of what the seniors downthere might have to say. The voices in the room got louder and louder as I reached my destination.

"No way, dude you che- woah" one of them said snapping his head towards me. I looked away embarrassed when all eyes of the room were on me.

I had tried to make my entrance as quiet as possible but, of course, one of them just had to spot me.

The person who had caught me was Jared, he had black hair with a blonde streak in the front. He was cute but he wasn't Lyndon cute, I mean alot of girls were into him at school but he wasn't as popular as Lyndon was. Jared was a smooth talker and was some-what tall. He also was the quarterback of our school.

"Hello?" he called taking me out of my thoughts. That was then when I realized that I was staring. I looked around at all the smirking faces and looked down.

"Aren't you Avalon? Avalon Winters?" one of them mocked the way I had introduced myself that day when I had first met Lyndon. I looked up and glared at the asshole.

It was, of course, Chase. He was your all american bad-boy who would say anything that comes to mind even when he knows it will hurt your feelings. He was also a senior and the same height as Lyndon. He was really hot, but his attitude was the one thing that drove most girls away, me included.

He once caught Trina on a bad hair-day and said that she looked like Medusas ugly step-sister. We haven't had any encouters since then but I still believe that it was a rude thing to say and til' this day, I hated him.

"So hows the rejection thing working out huh?" Chase began to taunt. I was starting to get fed up with his rude comments. I hadn't even been here 3 seconds and he was already hounding me.

"I don't know, hows the whole being an asshole thing working out huh?" I mocked and rolled my eyes. He glared at me in responce looking back over to the t.v.

Jared then started to speak, "she told you, didn't she?" he smirked. Lyndon was ignoring my existance completely. He was way to concentrated in his game to even look up.

That kind of hurt my feelings and I think my brother could tell because when I stopped looking to Lyndon, I glanced at Josh who just shrugged in responce.

"Your little sister looks hot" Bruce whispered in my brothers ear. My brother cringed and playfully punched Bruce in the shoulder with a look of disgust.