The Bonfire Part |

"And this is the cafeteria" I say waving towards Trina.

I had just gotten done showing Mitch to his morning classes and now it was time to show him the lunchroom.

So far, I've learned that he is funny, sarcastic, and kind of an asshole.

Mitch took a glance at both sides and furrowed his brows.

Since other schools do the whole separation of junior and senior lunch thing, you could see how foreign he was to the whole situation.

"Why?" He sighed face-palming.

I told him about how the many different packs of our school needed extra male training.

His cringed at my words and sighed. Which by the way, to me, was very adorable.

"Well that's sexist" he rolled his eyes and followed me in.

On our way in, we got many glares and rare giggles.

You see, werewolf packs are not very fond of vamps. They have hated them since the beginning of time.

Thus the reason why Mitch was getting all this hate from teachers and students. Luckily though, Landon and his gang including my brother, were training this lunch period.

So I didn't have to worry about them harassing Mitch today. Not that Mitch can't handle himself, it's just that I would hate to see how something like that would end.

After getting our lunch, we walked over to Trina and sat down.

Once Trina had seen us, her mouth went wide with fear. I had almost forgotten about her fear of vampires. She had nothing severe against them, she was just very much afraid of them.

It all started that time she went to the circus and one of them tried to bite her. Since she was only seven and couldn't defend herself, it made the situation very traumatizing.

So now every time she sees or smells one, she has no other choice but to sit there and gape petrified.

"Hey" Mitch dangerously spoke, purposely showing off his fangs. He must have been reading my thoughts again.

Trina jumped with widened eyes and began to heave.

"Um. huh-hi I-I'mTrina" she said quickly.

I harshly nudged him in the shoulder.

He stared down at me for a while and sighed, "Your no fun"

"Trina, he's not going to hurt you-"

"No promises" he interrupted.

I glared at the annoying figure next to me, "As I was saying, he's not going to hurt you. This is the new student Wyatt Mitchell"

Mitch glared, "it's Mitch"

It was then my turn to smirk, I knew that he hated when people said his full name. I stifled a giggle to my own cleverness.

"Haha, doll your hilarious" he sarcastically remarked.

"It's Avalon" I rolled my eyes. He's been calling me doll all day and it's really starting to get to me.

"Sorry doll" he smirked and stole one of my fries. I frowned at my plate and looked back to Trina.

She cleared her throat.

"Okay so how's your first day going?" Trina tried to spark up a conversation.

He sighed, "Well aside from all the bitchy teachers and bastards for students, I've had a pretty good morning. I made a new friend and a lot of enemies"