"Houston We have a Problem"

Before the Incident....

Lyndons P.O.V

I was dancing with Violet for what felt like forever until I decided to go to the bar. My ears were ringing and I didn't know where it was coming from.

It was like a loud screech and came out of nowhere, but I chose to ignore it.

"Kale" I called my brother getting ready to order a shot of Vodka.

I was still a little upset at him for kissing what was mine but I chose to ignore that issue too due to the fact that my brother makes out with almost every girl that I hit on or attempt to go out with.

Speaking of what was mine, where was she?

"Hey" Kale gave me a fist pump and turned to get a shot cup from the shelf, "what will it be tonight bro?"

"One shot of vodka"

"Seems like you and your mate have great taste in alcohal" he laughed.

"Ava, getting a shot of that?" I pointed to the bottle and shook my head, "unbelievable"

"Oh and not just one," he poured me a shot and handed it over to me, "Ava got drunk as shit"

I took my shot and swallowed, "Wow I didn't think she had it in her"

"Think who had it in who?" Violet came into our conversation as always. Kale rolled his eyes and walked away not before giving Violet a hard stare.

Kale despised Violet due to the fact that she is an evil, minipulative bitch. I knew this but who would give up someone who did your every bidding? I have total control of her which in my perspective was great despite her flaws.

It was a win-lose situation but she didn't care, as long as I led her on to believe that she would one day become luna which of coarse was unrealistic.

I faked a smile to Violet, "We were just talking about Ava"

She cringed when she heard Avalons name, "Why were you talking about that thing?"

I ignored her question and pulled her close to me. I was about to say something sweet to cool her down when the screech came back to my ears. It got louder and louder until I pushed Violet away.

'Is this another one of your stunts?' I thought over to my wolf and shook my head.

The odd thing was that he did not reply. Something was definfinately wrong and I knew it.

Violet tapped my shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows in concern, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and before I could even reply I started to gargle up water. At first, I thought it was just spit but I could taste and smell the chlorine currently inhabiting my mouth.

At this point in time, everythng was getting blurry and I began to choke.

Violet was now tapping me rapidly but all I could make out was her red bikini which was now growing blurry as well. My ears and nose clogged up and I lost all control of my body.

Just when I thought that my legs would give out, everything stopped.

Everything ended. My vision, breathing, and my senses finally had come back.

My legs then moved on their own towards the back of the house where the pool was. I didn't know why I was going where I was but somehow, I knew something was wrong.

Something involving Ava and that stupid pool.

"Where are you going?" Violet appeared in front of me grabbing me by the shoulders. She looked panicked, like she was hiding something, something that she didn't want me to know about.