Rules/ Info

First things first, I'm the realist. Just kidding, first rule here is everyone is welomed.

That means no teasing or negative comments. Sure you can critique someones peice, but there's a fine line between being helpful and just being flat out rude.

You never know if you'll win, so just submit your poem and see what happens. Even at first you don't suceed, try, try, try, again. And I don't mean try four times and fail, then just give up.

Rule 2: You can write any form of poetry you want. Yes, if you want to write your haiku, write your haiku!

Rule 3: Your poem, must be following the theme and deadline. I will ask you topics you want and go from there. Contests will probably span month to month, just to give more people chance to enter.

Rule 4: Enter your poems through pm or comment. I will not take it, if it is not sent to me like that.

Rule 5: Have fun!!! Go with the flow. Let the rythm take you. This is a friendly enviorment.

Rule 6: The poem must be of your work and creation. Not from someone else, if I found out it isnt, you will be no longer able to participate in any of the other contests.

Rule 7: You cannot enter more than one poem per contest. I'm just saying that because, if you have the top two poems or even three, then other people won't be able to win anything, because you've won all of them.

Rule 8:
The limit of words in a poem is 250. Anything exceeding will, not be accepted.

Rule 9: No use of cursing. I like to keep this clean and age friendly. Poems with curse words will not be accepted. Damn and hell is allowed but anything else is not.

Why? My inspiration for doing this was I myself, was trying to find a good poetry contest. One that had people participating in it. Two had good competition (I can't do that without you). And three had good themes.

As a result I created my own, so I know how it feels to be at the other end. I'm pretty excited about this though and the future. I know it'll start off slow, but as time progresses, it'll kick up.

Winners
1st place: Shoutout, follow and votes on all chapters of choice of book. Just Pm what book.
2ncd place: Shoutout and follow.
3rd place: Shoutout.

P.S - Just to be clear to enter just comment or pm your poem. There is no guide line. You do not have to be following me or anything like that.

So go ahead and create some magnificent pieces! Pm any questions you have or comment.