Poetry Contest Rant

Okay I know this is just a poetry contest and I'm only supposed to just tell you what the theme is and say the results but this has been bothering me and well I say f it!

So ever since I've started this contest I've been looking at other poetry contests books, kind scouting the competition and looking for things to make this contest better. Because really I try to make this contest the best and for you guys to enjoy this.

One thing that I've found common in ALL the poetry contests I saw was that all of them were out dated. And no explanation why that person stopped doing it.

It killed me seeing all these people wanting to join asking if it was still going on. One had over 500 comments on one chapter. There is so many of you that love poetry and I found it rude how you could just leave so many people hanging.

I know that other people's lives are really busy but not that many people could have the same excuse. I'm sure some lost interest or deleted this app. Its really rude but if you have any friends that you know loves poetry, tag them. Or you've been a victim of the poetry hanging syndrome, enter!

Two! I hate how people say you have to be following me to enter. Like I just want to enter, I don't want to be getting all your notifications and see what you're doing, simple.

Three! Some people make it way more complicated than it has to be like forms... Really? Just keep it easy. I try to make this contest friendly simple. Not too many rules. I don't want you to have a panic attack and freak out. Think this is way more serious than it actually is.

Okay I'm done I had to get that off my chest. So bye!!!! Results coming out today very very very soon *wink wink*