Chapter 4

Gerard-

While Collin was changing out of her gown, Mikey and I went to talk with Phill. "Listen boys, Collin is a young girl about to go into a whole new world." He began. I hummed a mm-hmm and gestured him to continue. "She's had a really rough past and has extreme anxiety. Just promise me you'll look after her and not let anything happen."

He explained. "Of course Phill." Said Mikey. "We'll keep her safe man." I added. Phill sighed in relief. "Thank you boys so much! You know, Collin, she's... she's really shy and quiet and has some social anxiety, but I'm sure once you guys and her get to know each other she'll open up to ya." He said.

"Well good. Shy or not, by the time you see her again you won't be able to shut her up!" I laughed. Mikey and Phill laughed a little too. I saw Collin come out the front door and Frank help her with her things. "Alright, take care of my niece, uh, don't lose her, make sure she calls me and uh-"

We chuckled and Mikey put a hand on his shoulder, interrupting him. "Dude, you have nothing to worry about! She'll be fine. She's in good hands." He reassured with a chuckle. Phill seemed to relax more and we both walked into the van to let him talk with Collin.

I'm sorry for such a ridiculously short update. I was really procrastinating with this chapter. So I just decided to say fuck it and update what I had. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.