Chapter 6

Collin-

"Dude no! I'll be fine!" I protested. "Come on Collin! Let me go with youuuuu! I don't want you going anywhere by yourself!" Gerard wined. I groaned. We were at the hotel and it was really late at night. I needed to go across the street to the gas station to buy tampons.

No, I didn't start yet. But when I was looking through my suitcases, I found that I forgot to pack tampons. I need to buy some before it's too late. When I realized this, I told the guys I was going to the gas station real quick, and just as I was heading out the door, Gerard stops me and is wanting to come with me.

I appreciate his concern, but I don't want him to see me buy tampons. I tried to go out but Gerard quickly stood in front of me and leaned up against the door. "Come on! I don't want you out by yourself. Besides I need to buy cigarettes anyways." He said, crossing his arms.

I groaned again and rubbed my head. I was drunk and very tired and I really didn't want to argue anymore. "Alright fine." I mumbled. Gerard gave me a toothy smile and patted my head. "Good. Let's go." He said. I rolled my eyes and followed him out the door.

"So what about you? What do you need to buy?" Gerard asked as we walked down the hallways in the hotel. I looked down turning a bit red in the face. "J-just some stuff I forgot to pack." I muttered shyly. Gerard giggled and put his arm over my shoulders.

"What kind of stuff?" He asked. Shit. I sighed and gave in. "Y-you know. The kind of stuff that... girls need." I said, mumbling that last part. "Ohhhhhhhh!" He said and I nodded. Once we got outside there were tons of people out and rushing around.

Gerard moved his hand from my shoulder to my waist and he pulled me closer to him making me blush. "Just don't want ya getting lost." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck making me inwardly shiver. We crossed the street and walked into the little store.

We separated and I immediately went to grab a few boxes of tampons and get a 12 pack of water bottles for me and the guys since we'll all be hungover when we wake up tomorrow. I went over to the counter where Gerard was, buying himself a pack of cigarettes.

I can't believe he smokes though. If he's our lead singer then he really shouldn't be smoking. I set the heavy pack of water on the counter along with the tampons and payed for everything. "Water?" Gerard asked, resting his forehead in his hand.

I nodded. "We're gonna be hungover, so I bought us water. We each get two bottles." I said. He smiled and patted my shoulder. "You're a life saver Col!" He said. I went to pick up the water bottles but Gerard stopped me. "I got it." He said and picked up the water bottle pack and held it under one arm while he wrapped his other around my waist.

I blushed and looked down so he wouldn't see. When we walked outside, a gust of wind blew, making me shiver, and I wasn't wearing a hoodie or jacket, just the clothes I came in. I moved closer to Gerard for warmth. He chuckled lightly and rubbed his thumb up and down in a way that almost felt comforting.