Chapter 5

Collin-

We were driving for about an hour. The guys kept asking me a bunch of questions about myself. It was really awkward answering those questions. I actually had a few things in common with them. Like we listen to a lot of the same bands.

A passion for video games, dogs, comic books, and a few other things. They all told me about themselves too. Matt's really cool and funny, Ray has that caring big brother personality, Frank's really energetic and pretty perverted, Mikey is apparently a seven year old, and Gerard is really awkward and sassy at the same time and a bit perverted.

Overall they're really nice guys. "So, where are we going?" I asked. "New York!" Said Frank. New fucking York?! Holy shit! "Wow. I-I've never been there before." I said. "Really? Well, it's not too different from New Jersey. Our first stop is a bar.

We're going there for a photoshoot and of course to have drinks. After that we're gonna have band practice. Then tomorrow we're gonna relax at the hotel, watch some movies maybe, hang out, order pizza, all that good shit. Then the next day is our concert!"

Ray explained. I took a minute to let that sink in. In just two days I'm gonna be on stage in front of maybe, 100? 200 people? "Oh yeah! Who's gonna be our designated driver? Mikey asked. "Not me! I've been driving for the past hour and a half." Said Ray. "Fine, you don't have to drive.

Hey Collin? Since you're under 21 could you do it?" Gerard asked. I looked down feeling kind of embarrassed for what I was about to say. "S-sorry. I-I don't have a license." I admitted. "Fuck!" He grunted. "Sorry." I said.

I looked in the rear view mirror and see Gerard shaking head. He smiled lightly and reached over and ruffled up my hair. "It's alright Col." he said. "I'll do it." Matt volunteered. "Thank you Matt!" Frank half yelled as everyone started applauding him.

I looked down and chuckled softly. Dorks. We drove for about another 25 minutes before we came up to a bar. There was a sign on the window that said Rented out for today. Ray parked the van behind the bar where there was a few more vans.

I'm assuming the camera crew. As soon as I got out of the van I stretched. I followed the guys inside and we all sat down. Frank, Ray, and Matt sat on one side of the table while Gerard, Mikey, and I sat on the other. I was in between the two brothers.

"What's up boys? And lady?" Said one of the guys from the camera crew. We greeted him with "hey" and "what's up". A waiter came to our table as they were setting up the camera and lights. "So, what can I get you?" He asked. "Just Bud Light will do." Gerard replied. "How many are drinking?"

He asked. All of us except for Matt raised our hands. He nodded and went to get our drinks. "How are you all doing this afternoon?" The camera man asked. We nodded and replied with "pretty good". The waiter came back with our drinks and a few bottle openers.

I looked at one of the bottle openers and set it down and pried open my bottle of beer with my teeth instead and spit out the cap. I noticed the guys staring at me with shocked looks on their face. "Holy fuck Collin!" Said Frank. "What?" I asked. "Ok, that was just badass!" Gerard beamed.

I blushed and looked down and drank my beer. "Is everybody ready?" The camera man asked. We set our beers down and he told us how to pose and what position he wanted us all in and we took a few pictures.

(I know there was probably more than those three, but this was all I had lol just pretend Collin is in there)