Chapter 10

Gerard-

God, I felt so bad for Collin. Her uncle died on her birthday, and her horrible excuse of a father had the nerve to do that! Right now I'm driving Mikey and Collin back home. After the funeral, we stopped at Collin's house so she could get her things. I looked up in the mirror to see her in the backseat with her head down. "Col?" I softly called. She didn't answer me or look up.

I sighed and pulled up to my house. Mikey gets out off the passenger seat and opens the trunk. I get out next and open the backdoor for Collin. "We're here." I said, offering a small smile.She lets out a sad sigh and slowly gets out. "Thank you so much for letting me stay with you. You have no idea how much this means to me." She mumbled. I pat her back. "It's alright.

Mikey and I could never let you be without a home." She finally looked up at me and smiled. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "That's right, man." Said Mikey. He was holding some of her suit cases. I went to the truck and picked up some more. "Thank you..." Said Collin as she picked up the rest. I noticed one of the things she picked up was a guitar case.

It was different from the one she normally has. "Did you get a new guitar?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah, Uncle Phil gave it to me right before he..." I gently put the suitcases down and hugged her. She just stood there shaking. I ran my fingers through her long black hair that had faded since she last dyed it. Though, I'm not one to talk, because I need to redye my hair too.

Well, just the roots, but still. I'll redye my after we shoot Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Both Of Us. We went inside and right away my mom hugged Collin. Afterwards she looked at me and half whispered "She's really cute!" I blushed and glared at her. "Mom!" She threw her head back and laughed. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Hun, until we get the guest bedroom all cleaned, you'll have to sleep on the couch."

Collin nodded at my mom. I sighed. I really didn't want her to sleep on the couch. "Mom, the guys are coming over tomorrow for band practice." I said. "Okay Gerard, just don't make a huge mess like you did the last time!" My mom scholded. "Mooooooooooom!" I groaned. Collin giggled. I grabbed her hand and took her into the basement where my room is.

"Uh, sorry about her. You don't have sleep on the couch." I said, scratching the back of my head. "Um, where else am I supposed to sleep?" She asked. "You can just crash on my bed for now and I'll sleep on the couch." It was pretty late at night anyways. Collin shook her head. "no man. I'm not kicking you out of your own bed." She protested. I looked at her and smirked.

"Are you suggesting we share my bed?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows. Her face turned red and she punched my arm. I laughed."What? We can both fit!" I laughed. She growled. I ruffled her hair, but she slapped my hand away. I knelt down to her height and randomly picked her up, making her squeak. "P-put me down!" I chuckled at her. "Nah." I spun around for a few seconds.

I landed on my bed on my back, so technically, Collin was now on top of me... "What the hell man?!" She pouted, blushing hard. "What?" I giggled. "Just trying to lighten things up a bit." I shrugged. I still had my arms wrapped around her. She shifts around and for some reason, it makes my pants feel tighter... "Let go." I shook my head. "No! Too tired to!"

I roll over so that we were on our sides, but I was still holding onto her. I pulled the blanket over us and turned my lamp off. "We're really gonna fall asleep like this?" Collin asked. I nodded. "Yup." I yawned. "Goodnight, Col." I said before closing my eyes. I held her close to me as if she were a teddy bear. "G-Goodnight, Gerard..."