Chapter Three

N/A: well haha to be honest i pretty like this chapter...Tell me if you feel the same way!

Picture of Austin------------------>

***********************************

Chapter Three

"Can I go upstairs and check out your room, please?" Zac jumped up and down in his puppy eyes, making my neck sore just to follow his motions.

"Can I say no?" I rolled my eyes and waved my hand in approval.

"Yay!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands and turned to Joel. "Come on, let's go!"

Zac nodded and blinked, "Do you have elevator here or should we take the lift to go upstairs?"

"You- you're joking, right?" I looked at him, stunned.

"Of course," He grinned innocently and winked, "I believe I can fly..." And he started singing, pulled Zac's sleeve and ran away together.

"Is he always like that?" I asked, turned to the other boys left.

They shook their heads in unison and smiles revealed on their faces. "Yeah, he's really cute in his own way." Matt said, the redness on his nose faded a bit but still visible.

"Cute? No way. I'm cute. He's just annoying." Austin hissed, crossing his arms in front of his firm chest.

"Yeah, whatever," Cody snapped, pressing the remote control and switched to Science Channel.

"Oh come on!" We all groaned, "Can you just give us a rest?" Hayden said, his eyes squeezed into a straight line, frowning.

Matt, Austin, Hayden and Tyler were sitting on the big brown couch with cushions on their hands, while I was sitting on the red wooden chair next to them so I needn't to have unnecessary body connection with the guys. Cody was lying on the floor with some popcorn I found in the kitchen, throwing them one by one into his mouth.

"Fine," He said with his mouth stuffed, using his toe nail to press another button on the remote control. "I guess we will watch the Discovery Channel then."

"No!" Austin snapped, bending his waist and robbed the control. "Now that's better," He shifted through the channels and finally stopped at the All Star Basketball match.

All the guys settled for it, except Cody started treading the floor nonstop like a baby asking for more candies. He even tried to tickle Austin so he would give in but it turned out Austin was never ticklish in any spots of his body.

"You know what? Instead of wasting my time and intelligence in here, watching some stupid games, I'd rather go to White's room and see if there's anything interesting." He said, popped himself up before grabbing the paper cone of popcorn.

"Who's White?" I asked in confusion. Maybe I have an adopted sister that I don't know yet?

"You are," For the second time of the day I heard Tyler spoke.

"Me?" I asked and blinked my eyes twice. "Why?"

"Well it's a nickname we gave to you, your name is Whitney and you're so pale!" Austin washed away his grumpy tone and explained, his eyes piercing into mine.

"Wow, guys, that's-"

"Look what I've found, guys!" A voice interrupted, it was Joel. We all turned to his direction and saw Zac and him running towards us, waving. "Nothing!" Joel added, stopped in front of us with sweat dropping from his forehead.

"Your room is boring," Zac complained, adding his butt on the couch. "You didn't even start unpacking!"

"What do you expect, kid?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "I just arrived here like half an hour ago and then you guys busted in!"