Chapter 13

Sharon tried to extract her arm from Cameron's grasp but he just tightened his hold. They were currently in a private room just off the gym. She had seen some ripped guys when they had passed the gym, hot, mouth watering build and face but she couldn't take a good enough look because Cameron pulled her away. And he hadn't relinquished her hand since.

Dr Willa had started with her questions as soon as they got settled but her questions were had passed inappropriate, definitely flirting and  bordered on unprofrssional. Sharon didn't know why Cameron hadn't taken advantage of the opportunity that Sharon had given him. She had seen his attraction to the gorgeous doctor and had wanted to stay away from them when they started flirting. Cameron had other plans.

While they had made their way to the room, he had laid out some ground rules. Make that a lot. She, Sharon, was not to, according to Cameron, leave his sight during their visit, had to tell him where she was going if she had to leave his sight. She was not allowed to flirt. She was not allowed to make eye contact with anyone, especially males, males of any kind. He had continued to dictate what she was allowed, or not allowed, to do while she had sputtered alongside him. She had been looking for a good comeback but they had arrived to the room before she could come up with anything.

'So how active is your sex life?'

Dr Willa's voice broke through her thoughts. Sharon didn't see the relevance of her question. Clearly they had crossed unprofessional. She sent Cameron a sidelong look as he tried to diplomatically answer her. Her lips formed an evil grin as she thought of her payback.

  - -----@@@@@----------

'Oh I'm sure his sex life is very active,' Sharon said. Cameron looked at her askance.  He didn't want to admit that he didn't really have to look that hard to find bed partners, especially with- 'You know, since they didn't have to be awake or conscious for him to get off. I have to tell you, the first time I met him, he just climbed into bed with me and was just getting ready-'

'No!'he shouted to stop her rambling.  She batted her eyelashes innocently at him. He growled at her. He knew what she was doing. She was trying to get back at him for his dictates. Well, she could try.

'No? Then you must have been carrying a flashlight into bed,'she said. 'And you must have been soo dirty that you just had to take off your clothes before you get into bed with a stranger. A sleeping stranger. A sleeping, female-'

'Yes, yes. We get the picture,'he stopped her. She sent him a triumphant smile. She looked so adorable wallowing in her victory but he had to burst her bubble. Two can play at that game, sweetheart. 'In my defense, the sleeping, female stranger immediately snuggled up to me when I got in the bed with her. And she started pushing against my 'flashlight'. I am just a weak man-'

'I didn't do that,'she said, horrified. She glared at him. 'Do not overly embellish the story. I did not and have never hump people I don't know, flashlight or otherwise.' Cameron started laughing. She was puzzled until she realised what she said. She was mortified and took her embarrassment out on him. She hit him and turned away from him. 'I hate you and if you hold my ice cream hostage again tonight, I will make it your dinner for a week.'

He loved teasing her. She gave as good as she got but because of her lack of experience, she could rarely top him. Plus she always dug herself into a hole. Always. But she was a good sport. He knew she would be alright after a tub of ice cream.

'Um, well.' They had forgotten about Dr Willa in their bout. Frankly, Cameron was not keen on having her as his physical therapist. He didn't want to fend off sexual advances every session. He wanted to focus on his recovery. However, he did see some top athletes when they had passed by the gym. He was torn.

'I will get my agent to contact you,'he told her, getting up. 'My agent will contact you.' He was more forceful the second time. She had tried to stop him from leaving but he had lost patience with her. He took Sharon's hand when she was beside him and left as fast as possible.