Trouble On The Horizon.

Make sure to listen to the song on the side! :P  And oh, this has not been edited.                        

The weekend passes surely but slowly. Saturday and Sunday, I lock myself away in my room and just paint. I don't even answer the door when someone knocks. Instead, I turn up the music louder and ignore the fact my whole world is collapsing around me.

Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic to say.

The world wasn't ending. And if it ever did, it wouldn't be over boys. I always use to insult girls who only worried about their boy problems, but now I was becoming one of them in a matter of only three weeks since Liam invaded my life.

When had both Adam and Liam became my life to even dare to declare my world was crashing down around me, anyway? Both of them were messing with my head for two incredibly different reasons.

Adam because, well he was forcing me to practically be with him. If that wasn't clear enough. The more I thought of actually mating at him, the more disgusted I became. I needed to find a way to get out of it, but the only solution I could come up with was Liam.

He could surely get me out of it, couldn't he? Then again, he was the reason I was in this whole "be-with-Adam-or-else-I'll-hurt-Liam-and-Anna" problem. If I wasn't his mate, I could have gotten out of it by now. Right?

I don't know. I wasn't sure of anything anymore these days.

I could barely focus on one thing without my thoughts going back to Liam.

Liam.

What had he done to me? Put me under some type of spell? He seemed to invade not only my life, but my thoughts, actions, and dreams.

Yeah, I could barely sleep without him appearing in my dreams, beckoning me to tell him the truth. He also promised to help me. To love me, even.

Each time I woke with a start, glancing around frantically and wondering if he was there. He never was.

I couldn't help but wonder if it was because of what I said. How I told him I didn't need him. It was such a lie, because now only two days without even being able to see him I was going crazy. How was I suppose to bid him from my life if I couldn't go two days without his presence?

I couldn't. I would never be able to get rid of him. He'd always be on my mind.  He was sinking into me like poison, tainting me.

When Monday morning comes around, I get dressed quickly in a pair of black jeans and white V-neck. I shrug into my usual boots, braid my hair, then I'm out the door for the first time in two days.

I see Adam momentarily for a moment, though his back is to me.

I don't give him the chance to spot me. I hurry my pace, jogging slightly to the main road. I stop and resort to walking once I'm far away from the pack neighborhood.

I do what I did Saturday and Sunday, I put on my headphones and turn the music up till my headphones are literally pulsing.

Once I get to school, I manage to get through the crowd and make my way to the locker. By now, I should be comfortable with the stares I get, but I'm not.

Especially not when the girl next to me doesn't even open her locker, instead she just watches me, titling her head.

What a freak, I think and do my best to ignore her, though it's hard when someone is watching you so boldly.

I pop open my locker and stuff my Science book in while fetching my math one. I sigh, and close my locker, ready to walk off when I'm suddenly whirled around slammed up against the lockers. My eyes widen in surprise and I come face to face with a angry looking Anna.