he's my thing

well, it better be black.
and it better be tight.
and it better be just my size.

~

Gerard and Frank would both describe their relationship as trusting, equal, and loving; this didn't mean they couldn't dabble in different things every now and then. This matter of fact usually came into play in certain settings in which Gerard could "make Frank jealous". When Frank would play jealous it usually resulted in great foreplay and a greater fuck.

Especially around other people, like a group of their friends, Gerard showing off to provoke a certain reaction particularly got under Frank's skin. That only made it that much better, and it was all the more reason for him to flaunt himself to Frank across the room.

--

Gerard stood staring into his closet wondering if today was gonna be the day again. He heard Frank getting dressed after Gerard helped him decide what to wear. At least he was good to go.

"Where is this thing anyway? Isn't it at like a club? Would it be okay to wear a dress then? It's Hambone's birthday, and I'm sure his fiancé's gonna be wearing like a cocktail dress, right? I think I have some kinda.." Gerard expressed his concern for his outfit while Frank was already sitting clothed, putting his shoes on.

"Gee, just wear it. It's not a huge deal. People will probably think you're a woman anyway. Don't stress about it. If you feel uncomfortable you always have me, hm? Anyone says anything or whispers something in your ear and you come find me, 'kay?" Frank walked up to him and kissed Gerard's temple. "You should totally wear the tight black one. Makes your ass look fucking amazing"

Gerard smiled and went over to his dresser and found the dress folded at the bottom of the last drawer, looking at first like a black t-shirt.

Gerard looked at a smiling Frank, gaze fixated on the dress in his shaky, clammy hands. "Fuck, I gotta find the panties I bought for this fucker. And my shoes. Gimme a minute. We won't be late, I promise."

Frank nodded at him and sat back down on the bed, blissfully watching Gerard look for the cherry red lace edged panties he bought just so he could wear the dress he bought on a whim.

--

Frank was glad Gerard and him introduced Hambone to Gerard's friend Lindsey and they had somehow hit it off. He was thankful his friend was fine with them bringing her and also that they were actually wearing an ear identical dress. He knew how much Gerard liked wearing his black one and it breaks his heart when strangers throw hateful gazes toward Gerard when all he's doing is embracing and expressing himself.

Picking up Lindsey was quick, as her apartment was fairly close to the club they were meeting the rest of their friends.

Frank held the steering wheel with slightly more force than he would, considering Lindsey and Gerard were laughing every two seconds about probably nothing and basically doing everything in their power to distract him. He didn't mind their friendship one bit, in fact he was really glad Gerard had someone close in his life that was similar to him in that way. They both had an immense passion for art, dresses, hair dye, and apparently giggling like preteens.

It felt like hours until they pulled into a public parking lot, Frank telling the two to wait outside the car while he payed the valet and gave the keys.