double dare ya

just fluff ! enjoi
~

Gerard's fingers fidgeted nervously and pulled out his phone right after he knocked on the door. It was so fucking late, but Frank called him over. Gerard hated living away from Frank, it was weird considering they spent so much time together; he craved the sickeningly sweet domestication that comes along with moving in with your partner.

They weren't engagement ready but they had been dating for two and a half-ish  years, on top of knowing each other for a long ass time.

Gerard knew Frank was high on the phone. He thought "stoned Frank was the best Frank"; but just in theory. Gerard stopped drinking alcohol but would smoke cigarettes sometimes, he wasn't huge on weed. This ultimately made Frank drink less and smoke less weed too, but he knew when he was going to drink or get high that it shouldn't be with him, at Gerard's apartment, or while Gerard was at his.

Gerard waited another agonizing seven seconds wondering why the fuck he agreed to come over, and contemplating if some half ass dick was worth it this late (or early). Frank specifically recalled inviting Gerard over "to bone". He also remembered including the part where he wanted to fuck his boyfriend in his own bed, which was probably the reason Gerard was then nervously yet excitedly staring at the shitty welcome mat.

The door was opened a crack before it then finally swung open, Frank's smile igniting instantaneously. He made an overly dramatic wave, gesturing Gerard to come in, which he did.

In a fancy English accent, he addressed the nervous man in, saying "I can't believe you've came, Gerald." The accent cut off, but he continued, "I'm high as a fuckin' kite, biiiitch." They sat down on Frank's couch, Gerard's smile faltering as his eyes found a bunch of squashed beer cans on the carpet and the weed displayed in front of him.

"When we started dating, and even- fuck- even before, when I hung out in Mikey's room with him all day, I always tried never to be drunk or high around you. I always get really horny when I get high and I get really handsy when I drink. But I mean, I think you know that now. And I mean, we've never fucked high, so I dunno. Do you want something? Not drinks but like, a hit?"

"Did you really call me over in the middle of the night cuz you were horny and you figured you'd get me high so I'd say yes?"

"I, uh- Kind of. I saw your picture on my screensaver and you looked so fucking hot Gee, holy fuck. I've been hard for way too fucking long. I thought you'd wanna. It says in google the guy who is like- doing the fucking, like- his dick lasts longer before he comes. I dunno. I googled that. Just thought it'd be fun cuz it's so late"

"I'm fine the way I am, I don't want any. Pot doesn't make me miss alcohol, it's just like, feels like another form of it. I don't really care about you being high though. Just not on like, crystal meth or anything"

They talked for longer about Gerard's boundaries in regards to this shit. He drew a line of being around high Frank at weed and said if he got his ass dragged back this late to talk about it again he'd be pissed, and then Frank said "So, on with the fucking?" in an english accent, which made Gerard unexpectedly giggle.

~
I know I update slow as fuck don't remind me smh

more oneshots later jus wait a couple days I gotta write all the endings which I'm so effing bad at lol