❌ Babysitting

Jungkook was new to this babysitting gig his friend Jin had recommended to earn extra money. Since Jungkook had no other choice, he accepted this offer and took over for Jin when the older male had something important to do and couldn't attend to the family he's supposed to babysit for.

"You must be Jin's friend, come in dear."

Jungkook quietly comes in the house, "I'm sure Jin already got you into the details, I'll be going now. He's in his room, the door with scribbles. If you need anything, call the number on the fridge. Thanks." The woman said and immediately walks out and Jungkook waits for her to lock the door.

"What was that kid's name again?" Jungkook shrugs and looks for the door with scribbles.

"Are you my babysitter?" The boy looks up when Jungkook steps into the room, Jungkook nods. The seven-year old was drawing messily with papers and crayons littered everywhere. "I'm Taehyung, but my mommy and Jin-hyung call me TaeTae. What's your name?"

"Well then, if you're TaeTae, I'm Kookie." Jungkook says and squats in front of Taehyung's drawings.

"That's a funny name." Taehyung giggles and sits beside Jungkook. Taehyung studies Jungkook face 'This kid's weird.' He thinks since Taehyung had been staring at him for seconds. Taehyung finally stops staring and smiles with that cute little box smile and somewhat sparkly crescent eyes.

"You're pretty."