❌ Strengthening

Yeah, so Sanha is Taekook's son in this ehehehehe.

+

Sanha is crying again. Well, how could he when he locked himself up in her baby sister's bedroom while he overhears his parents yelling at each other at two in the morning. He had moved Eunhee's crib to the farthest part of her room so that she would not be awaken by their parents fighting... again.

And to think the Taekook couple hadn't noticed that their son was hearing their loud conversation every single damn time. It broke Sanha's heart, it really did.

14 minutes past three in the morning but they were still yelling at the topmost of their voices. Don't the neighbors hear this? Gaining enough courage, Sanha trudges towards his parents' bedroom and knocks on the door. His parents' voices softened and the door slowly opens.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the red-eyed Sanha carrying his stuffed panda. "Sanha, baby, what are you doing up?"

"I–I had a bad dream, can I sleep with mommy and daddy tonight?"

Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other before Jungkook scoops the eight-year-old in his arms. At last, Sanha sighed as he felt at home again. He really liked it better when his parents aren't fighting.

They lie down on the bed with Sanha in the center, he held his parents' arms tightly as he softly cried. "What were you dreaming about, baby?" Taehyung asks when he felt Sanha's hold become loose.

"M–Mommy and daddy were fighting... A–And my friends say that when parents fight, it means they will separate soon. But I don't want mommy and daddy to separate. You wouldn't, right?"

Jungkook is in the verge of tearing up, so he looks away from Taehyung who was intently looking at him. It broke Taehyung's heart to hear Sanha talk like that and it especially cracked it in a million pieces when Jungkook had been sniffling.

Jungkook always sniffled when he cried.

"No, not ever. I wouldn't let that happen, okay? I love your mommy too much just to let him go." Taehyung kissed Sanha good night when their child started to yawn. Sanha was satisfied with that answer, and soon he drifted off to sleep.

"Kookie. Look at me, baby, please."

"I– I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those things. I– I was just so mad at you. I didn't mean anything."

"If you did it anyway I wouldn't have agreed. I don't want to lose you, Jungkook."

"I can't lose you, Taehyung." Jungkook says tears falling, he caresses Taehyung's cheek ever so gently as he saw love in Taehyung's eyes once more. It never really left, Jungkook was just blinded with rage that he failed to notice it. "Let's not talk about this anymore."

"I love you, Jungkook. I know I haven't said that in a long time, and I know I haven't been making you feel it as well, and I'm sorry for being so stupid for almost ruining our marriage. I love you, so much." "You still love me, right?"

"Of course, I do. I love you so much. Let's forget about everything and start over." Jungkook leans in to capture Taehyung's lips in his as more tears start to flow but this time, those were of happiness.

Sanha smiled when he heard the conversation, now he can finally have good dreams for the future knowing his mommy and daddy's relationship is stronger than ever.